HI: I am and Asian Guy and I hope you drink Tea

Tools    

HI, I am Seth somthingorotherguy. Do you want to lose weight? Of course you do. All you have to do is drink tea's just like most of the skinny people of the world do. That "Irish wake", yeah it is gonna make you fat in the belly just like that Bud. Instead of that beer grab a bag of rice and a hunk of lowfat cheese and hanker for a hunka Swiss...it is a wagonwheel after all.

A little round circle of cheese does not fill me up when I'm hungry. I'd rather call and order a pizza.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What's that Nebbs? You want to go to Haiti?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I just know they're coming to kill me.

P.S. My real name's Seth too! IMG!

I do drink tea....I love milk tea.....

Gohirrim tien shuh duh . . . . . .

This is what happens when you drink too much tea:

I can't see the video...nway...before I always drink tea everyday..tea in the bottle..the one you buy on store not the dry leaves. Then there's something wrong with my stomach and my doctor said not to drink too much tea or caffeine drinks.