World's Longest Movie Title

Tools    

I am half agony, half hope.
Faces of Death

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death

Johann von Goethe

Death Becomes Her

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Her Kind of Man

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man

Certifiably troglodytic.
Man Without A Face

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws
(sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face

Face the Music

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws
(sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music

I am half agony, half hope.
Music of the Heart

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart

(The) Heart Is a Lonely Hunter

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter

Hunter and His Dog

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog

Certifiably troglodytic.
Dog Soldiers

(sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldiers

(A) Soldier's Story

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
"Big Trouble In Little China" not quite long for a movie title but its one of my favorite movie...

Hey antwon and welcome to MoFo! This is a game, so how you play it is you take the last word (in this case "Story") and add a movie which begins with "Story" or "A Story" or "The Story". The key thing to remember is to try to have the last word of your movie title be something that the next person can use as a first word for the next movie. Do you want to try again and add a movie which starts with Story? See you around.

It's a Mad, mad, mad, mad world... that is my idea!

Certifiably troglodytic.

Story of GI Joe

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe

Joe Gould's Secret

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret

Certifiably troglodytic.
Secret of My Success

(sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success

Success is the Best Revenge

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge

Certifiably troglodytic.
Revenge of the Creature

(sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature

Creature With the Atom Brain

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain

Certifiably troglodytic.
Brain Dead

A Better Tomorrow is Forever Young Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man Who Knew Too Much Ado About Nothing to Lose No Time to Kill Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey to the Center of the Earth Girls are Easy Ride With the Devil Dogs of the Air America the Beautiful Mind Game Over the Top of the World Trade Center of the World is Not Enough Man on Fire Down Below the Sea of Love Story of Vernon and Irene Castle Keep the River on Your Right: A Modern Cannibal Tale of Two Sisters From Boston Strangler of the Swamp Thing From Another World According to Me and the Colonel Blood on the Moon is Blue Water, White Death Becomes Her Majesty Love Me Tender Trap For Santa Claws (sic) For Alarm in the Danube Delta Force of Evil That Men Do the Right Thing Called Love Letter(s) From A Killer Clowns From Outer Space Raiders of the Living Dead of Night of The Comet Over Broadway Danny Rose of Washington Square Dance With a Stranger(s) on a Train of Dreams That Money Can Buy Me That Town That Dreaded Sundown Trail Guide for the Married Man of the Year of the Gun(s) In The Dark Victory at Sea Wolf Man of the House of Games That Lovers Play in the Fields of the Lord of War and Peace One Day of the Dead Man Walking and Talking With Angels With Dirty Faces of Death Becomes Her Kind of Man Without A Face the Music of the Heart Is a Lonely Hunter and His Dog Soldier's Story of GI Joe Gould's Secret of My Success is the Best Revenge of the Creature With the Atom Brain Dead