Movie Lines You Routinely Incorporate Into Your Day-to-Day Life

Tools    

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I usually say

"Ok you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The 12-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about $109.95. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that? " - Army of Darkness... it is sad I've watched that movie so many times, I can recite this from memory on a dime

There's no way my luck can be that bad...

I am half agony, half hope.
We love City Slickers at our house and we use lines from that a lot.
When I have to wait for anything for longer than a second, anywhere, I'll say, "Phil, I'm standing." I get odd looks from everyone but my husband, who knows what I'm referring to.

We also use, "I'm on vacation" when we're rushed on the weekends and not resting like we want to be.

The famous, "Rumaki?" line gets tossed out when we've done something stupid and embarrassing like Phil.

Johann von Goethe

"I'm not made of eyes" from Hot Fuzz. Gotta be said in a West Country accent so luckily we live in the right place

I'm very fond of "Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes" at times of no particular relevance

then there's "Whaddaya hear whaddaya say" from Angels with Dirty Faces and "Top of the world Ma" from White Heat (I know that's not quite what he says)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
"I'm not made of eyes" from Hot Fuzz. Gotta be said in a West Country accent so luckily we live in the right place

I personally love, "Accidents happen all the time, what makes you think it was Murder."
Just the way she says it is funny

We love City Slickers at our house and we use lines from that a lot.
When I have to wait for anything for longer than a second, anywhere, I'll say, "Phil, I'm standing." I get odd looks from everyone but my husband, who knows what I'm referring to.

We also use, "I'm on vacation" when we're rushed on the weekends and not resting like we want to be.

The famous, "Rumaki?" line gets tossed out when we've done something stupid and embarrassing like Phil.
See this is a good example of a movie that has been ingrained so deeply that I don't even realize it at times. Almost half the time I answer the telephone I'll say it the same way that Mitch does when he's talking to Norman. "Hellooo" It really doesn't translate well here but if you've seen the flick you know what I mean.

maybe you haven't been keeping up with curent events but we just got our asses kicked pal!

rubber baby buggy bumpers

Movie Forums Critic
"savvy"

Slayerspeak has blended seamlessly with everything me and my brothers say, and for me I always like to use the occasional "shiny" or "Gorram" from Firefly/Serenity.

Plus the Chinese I learned from Simon Tam(Sean Maher and Zac Efron versions):

Dah bien hwa!=Awesome!
Tien shuh duh!=Disgusting filth!

"Just surviving..." --- James Bond...

Welcome to the human race...
Whenever anyone asks me whether or not I've done something (and I haven't), I quote the hitch-hiker from Slacker and say, "Hell no! I have less important things to do."

And also from Slacker, "I should have stayed at the bus station." The best context this works in is if I regret making some kind of choice. It's kinda become my catchphrase lately.

Certifiably troglodytic.
Some prayers I routinely employ.......
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in your...your little ghost manger, lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors.." (Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights)

I heard one of my best friends down in Tennessee call his dad "Focker" not long after Meet the Parents came out. Since then, there was some kind of neural synapse that misfired or something, because my buddies and I still can't stop calling each other "Focker," especially when we do something imbecilic. Try it (in casual settings, of course). It's borderline addicting.

"Are you talkin' to me?" Robert DeNiro in Taxi Driver

What the bloody hell was that?

have you ever danced with the devil
i got to say one of my favs is from the first batman movie
when jack nicolson says to the young bruce wyane
"have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light"