The witty postyard

Tools    

It's not about what you'd do with things you don't have, it's about what you do with the things you do have. - DaShiz (of course)
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Arresting your development
"Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege."

Arresting your development
No, sorry…that was an offer for a free taco.

Zantigo's!

Don't feel as though you must immediately run off and play Twister with your frilly underthings.

Now get away from this thread and go post your vote in the "Who has the larger cock: Emmanuel Lewis or Gary Coleman" thread.

BYe BYe!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Originally Posted by OG-
Happiness is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.

Fix or do three small things that you have been meaning to do for the longest time. It is the little annoyances in life that people do not take care of that weigh on them and they do not even notice it.

This thread was meant to be a "Post an original quote of your own and let it be witty and pithy (damn O'Reilly") Somehow End of the Spear has made a way here....Well I say, If you want to talk about the End of a Spear, you should at least know your times tables to 9 DAMMIT!!

Are titty twisters considered groping?
A veryserious matter. Guys...please. Boobs are not radio dials. It's never sexy!! (looking at you, Ben. Oh my god.)

A veryserious matter. Guys...please. Boobs are not radio dials. It's never sexy!! (looking at you, Ben. Oh my god.)
I beg to differ, I had an ex that screamed louder everytime I turned the dials. So maybe not a radio dial but definitely volume comtrol.

"Don't sweat the petty things... Just pet the sweaty things." ~ Some old guy guy I knew a long time ago.

I beg to differ, I had an ex that screamed louder everytime I turned the dials. So maybe not a radio dial but definitely volume comtrol.
Unless it was an oh my god I can't believe he's doing the radio dial.