Amazon BluRay DVD Deal (3 for $19.99)

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I somehow stumbled across this today, and I thought some of you might be interested in Amazon's current sale. (It might be only for the U.S., but those of you outside of the U.S. might want to search Google and see if there's a local equivalent for you.)

I found it on this page with many other DVD deals:
https://thefilmstage.com/features/re...east-and-more/

It's under their "Recommended Deals of the Week":

Top Deal: A huge selection of Blu-rays are currently 3 for $19.99 at Amazon.

Blu-ray Value Promotion
Purchase any three featured Blu-ray titles below for a total price of $19.99. Discount will be applied at checkout. Restrictions apply, see below for promotion details.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_s...2252f6765604cb

And now I get a Blu Ray for Goodfellas, 7, and Blazing Saddles. Though it seems the deal was different for me. Since the price for all three was over $19.99, I got a $14.99 discount at checkout. Still fine though, I essentially and getting a Blu Ray for free.

Thanks for the heads up!

And now I get a Blu Ray for Goodfellas, 7, and Blazing Saddles. Though it seems the deal was different for me. Since the price for all three was over $19.99, I got a $14.99 discount at checkout. Still fine though, I essentially and getting a Blu Ray for free.

Thanks for the heads up!

I think the prices shown on that page are the prices if you buy the DVDs individually, but if you buy any 3, I think it discounts it to all three for only $19.99.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the sale. I hope more people do the same. (I don't know if it's today only, or when it expires.)

I think the prices shown on that page are the prices if you buy the DVDs individually, but if you buy any 3, I think it discounts it to all three for only $19.99.

I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the sale. I hope more people do the same. (I don't know if it's today only, or when it expires.)
I thought so too, but that was not the case at checkout. I still got a discount for the promo though.

I thought so too, but that was not the case at checkout. I still got a discount for the promo though.

If you were charged any more than $19.99 (before shipping), you should call Amazon and find out why. The top of the page says "Purchase any three featured Blu-ray titles below for a total price of $19.99. Discount will be applied at checkout.".

There are restrictions on the bottom of the page, so you might want to read through them, but they seem like pretty standard restrictions to me.

Blu-ray Value Promotion Terms and Conditions
This is a limited time offer.
Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com.
Offer does not apply to digital content.
Offer good while supplies last.
Shipping charges and taxes may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
Offer limited to one per customer and account.
Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.

Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

I think this might be why. The Blazing Saddles Blu Ray was $19.99 or so.

I think that just means that they will split the discount among the three DVDs, so the discount will be a different amount for each DVD, but the total amount for the three DVDs should be $19.99 before shipping. They're advertising three BluRay DVDs for $19.99, so if that's not what they charged you, you should call them and complain.

I've called Amazon for other issues, and their customer service is usually very good. They'll even call you back so you don't have to wait on hold if they're busy.

Thanks for the heads up!

That might be about right if you do the math.

Blazing Saddles $19.28
Se7en $5.99
Goodfellas $8.79

Total for all three is $34.06
Less $14.99 discount at checkout makes your total $19.07

It looks like you were charged $19.07 before shipping. Is that what you were charged?

That might be about right if you do the math.

Blazing Saddles $19.28
Se7en $5.99
Goodfellas $8.79

Total for all three is $34.06
Less $14.99 discount at checkout makes your total $19.07

It looks like you were charged $19.07 before shipping. Is that what you were charged?
I see what happened. The total included the shipping. Nevermind, Amazon is on point.

I see what happened. The total included the shipping. Nevermind, Amazon is on point.

I'm glad to hear that. They're usually very good when they run specials, but you never know if there was a computer glitch unless you check their math.

is amazon the only store with great deals?
are you not window shopping anymore?

I do get excellent dvds and blu-ray movies for a dollar a piece and they get quickly sold out at my local stores

it pays to walk around frequently!

I somehow stumbled across this today, and I thought some of you might be interested in Amazon's current sale. (It might be only for the U.S., but those of you outside of the U.S. might want to search Google and see if there's a local equivalent for you.)

I found it on this page with many other DVD deals:
https://thefilmstage.com/features/re...east-and-more/

It's under their "Recommended Deals of the Week":

Top Deal: A huge selection of Blu-rays are currently 3 for $19.99 at Amazon.

Blu-ray Value Promotion
Purchase any three featured Blu-ray titles below for a total price of $19.99. Discount will be applied at checkout. Restrictions apply, see below for promotion details.

https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_s...2252f6765604cb
I looked into that a couple months ago and you really need to check the titles you're interested in because a lot of them on their list are actually pretty cheap ($5.99 or so) and if you're not careful you end up getting 3 films that would be cheaper buying separately... now if you find 3@$19.99 apiece for the custom bundle, then you found a bargain

The thread is almost half a year old.

Without even checking, I'd say there is good chance the special offer is over done with.
I saw it just yesterday browsing some blu-rays, it's a blue link at the bottom of the film description that takes you to another page.. They might have changed the url of the original posting, but the deal is still floating around.

** Trying to find the link, but they only put it on the films eligible for the bundle, and the selection wasn't that great so It's hit or miss, I'll update it when I see the link again.. it's hit or miss but I browse Blu-Rays a lot...