Unfunny Comedy Actors

Tools    

I know a lot of people wont agree but 2main ones for me, that i find incredibly unfunny, Eddie Murphy and Jim Carey. I just dont rate them comically. I know a lot of people find them hilarious, but, they make me want to gouge my eyes out and stick pens in my ears.

I know a lot of people wont agree but 2main ones for me, that i find incredibly unfunny, Eddie Murphy and Jim Carey. I just dont rate them comically. I know a lot of people find them hilarious, but, they make me want to gouge my eyes out and stick pens in my ears.
Eddie Murphy was good in SNL, But he has some nice movies to his credit too.
I love Bowfinger, Metro, Boomerang, Beverly Hills Cop & Golden Child.
& I don't like the movies cos of him or his humor, they were just entertaining.

As for Jim Carrey, I kind of like this guy. For one, it appears as if he is trying hard to be funny, when honestly I find him mostly playing a guy who is trying hard to be funny. He doesn't try to be witty & smart-mouthed like Eddie Murphy, Adam Sandler or Seth Rogen.
So with all his stretchy facial expressions, he still manages to bring about some sort of an over-dramatic humor we all try to bring out in stages of utmost frustration.

I hate Seth Rogen & I hate it even more when he writes films, he tries so hard to be funny. I have no idea how he has managed to up his career, from a wannabe comedian to getting a role as a Superhero.
I really hope he does well in life other than films, would really love to see less of him.

Movie Forums Extra
Sean William Scott, that stupid face just doesnt make me laugh

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
I really don't find Aziz Ansari funny. I reallllllllly don't.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Adam Sandler used to make me laugh, but I think his days as a viable comedian are done. Ever since Jack and Jill, people avoid him like he has the black plague...His new flick made NOTHING so far. Poor Adam. He got famous and surrounded himself with more yes men than George Lucas, so now he'll never know if something is funny or not...

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Ashton Kutcher
Justin Timberlake
I didn't think Justin Timberlake was a comedian?

Ashton Kutcher sucks!

I like Seth Rogen, he's a bit weird is a good way

Adam Sandler used to make me laugh, but I think his days as a viable comedian are done. Ever since Jack and Jill, people avoid him like he has the black plague...His new flick made NOTHING so far. Poor Adam. He got famous and surrounded himself with more yes men than George Lucas, so now he'll never know if something is funny or not...
Eddie Murphy has been sailing the same boat for a long time now.
Maybe these guys should get together & do a movie like Expendables.

Eddie Murphy has been sailing the same boat for a long time now.
Maybe these guys should get together & do a movie like Expendables.
That is a great idea!
I can see it now, Robin Williams, Eddie Murphy, Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler, Jim Carrey, David Spade, Denis Leary, and Tim Allen.
That would be a cool film.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Adam Sadler, John C Reilly, Will Ferrell, Seth Rogen, Steve Carell, post Austin Powers Mike Myers, Rob Schneider, Jack Black, Chris Rock, Ashton Kutcher, Sean William Scott, post 90's Eddie Murphy, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, Cedric The Entertainer, etc.

It's interesting, actors like Ryan Gosling in Crasy, Stupid, Love and Idris Elba in the US version of The Office, actors more renowned for more dramatic and more intense roles were far more halirious and effective than Carell.
Agree with most of this list however,

Will Ferrell is hit and miss, and when he hits he is VERY funny. Particularly in "Old Scool" and "Anchorman".

Sean William Scott is hilarious in "American Pie" and "Road Trip".

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Poor Adam lol, he will have to console himself in the $$$ millions upon millions of teh dollars that he has made.

If I were to draw up the most unfunny people of ALL time, Adam Sandler would be my absolute, undisputed No 1.

I don't think he has EVER made me laugh.

Adam Sadler, John C Reilly, Will Ferrell, Seth Rogen, Steve Carell, post Austin Powers Mike Myers, Rob Schneider, Jack Black, Chris Rock, Ashton Kutcher, Sean William Scott, post 90's Eddie Murphy, Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller, Cedric The Entertainer, etc.

It's interesting, actors like Ryan Gosling in Crasy, Stupid, Love and Idris Elba in the US version of The Office, actors more renowned for more dramatic and more intense roles were far more halirious and effective than Carell.
John C. Reilly is a better dramatic actor (he has done mostly dramas and it really wasn't until the 2000s he started doing comedy). But he can be funny. Adam Sandler is still funny, he just hasn't made a good movie in a long time. I agree about Myers post Austin Powers, Schneider and Jack Black (I think he is a great actor though and has range that no one expected. But he is a walking joke). Chris Rock is very funny IMO. Ashton Kutcher sucks. Sean William Scott was funny in the American Pie movies and Role Models. I agree with Murphy post 90s, Vaughn, Stiller and Cedric the Entertainer (though Vaughn and Stiller are good actors)>

Ryan Gosling is just a better actor than Steve Carell. That is why he was funnier.

Powderfinger just gave me a negative rep on one of my post, I am guessing cos I mentioned my hatred for Seth Rogen.
Well, too bad it wont help Seth Rogen's acting or personality, he'll still suck.

I dont exactly care for Sandler, especially when he does those funny voices, but have to admit, over guys like Seth Rogen & Dane Cook Sandler is a Daniel Day Lewis.

Seth Rogen starred in 2 of my favorite tv shows, Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared, the show sidelined him throughout the series,, just when towards the end of the series, they decide to give him a girl & have episodes based on him.. the shows get cancelled.

Powderfinger just gave me a negative rep on one of my post, I am guessing cos I mentioned my hatred for Seth Rogen.

Seth Rogen starred in 2 of my favorite tv shows, Freaks & Geeks and Undeclared,
What about the Film Knocked Up?

Adam carolla
Conan Obrain
David Letterman

What about the Film Knocked Up?
What about it?
It was just about average, nothing we haven't seen before..
Not even remotely as entertaining as Nine Months or She's having a baby.

But decent performances by Paul Rudd, Katherine Heigl, Jason Segel, Jonah Hill, Martin Starr, Jay Baruchel, etc..
As for Seth Rogen, he was Seth Rogen. Someone he probably plays in everything he has ever done.

I really like Paul Rudd & Jonah Hill, I think they are really good in most of their films.
Other comedy film regulars who are always impressive are John C Reilley & Jason Bateman.

What about it?
It was just about average, nothing we haven't seen before..
Not even remotely as entertaining as Nine Months or She's having a baby.
They should re-release both those films just to use that quote on the posters.

Coincidently, that's two days in a row that I've heard Nine Months mentioned in a positive way. Surely that didn't even happen in the houses of those who made it.