Steroid testing in baseball.

Tools    

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I'm going to laugh my ass off next year.

I can't wait for some jerk trying to explain to the public why he hit nine home runs this year, instead of thirty, like the year before.

"I'm just not seeing the ball this year."

"I've got a lot of nagging injuries."

"I leaned down to have more speed on the bases."

blah, blah, blah...

On day of baseball intrigue on the Hill, McGwire refuses to say if he took steroids

Congratulations Mark McGwire, you came off looking like the cheating ******* that you are.

Here is an article in The Smoking Gun other cheating ********,
Barry Bonds Fingered In Steroid Probe

Note to Bonds and McGwire, Hank Aaron and Babe Ruth didn't do steroids.

I am not into Baseball, but thanks for the links as I am now more informed, I think

I've never understood why McGwire was treated as a heroic Paul Bunyun type figure while Bonds was so villified. I just assume they are all on 'roids and that any record they set is meaningless. Also, why in the world did we need to have a congressional hearing on this? How many taxpayer dollars were wasted on this grandstanding? Things like this piss me off!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

Originally Posted by Mose
Also, why in the world did we need to have a congressional hearing on this? How many taxpayer dollars were wasted on this grandstanding? Things like this piss me off!
Normally I would agree with you, but in this case It was enlightning to see some people make fools of themselves. It will bring about a change I am sure.

I think that this whole issue took a decidedly comic turn when Jose Canseco was interviewed by George Stephanopoulos about his book. Outrageous!

I become more and more sick of professional sports every day.

Full grown men getting paid tens of millions of dollars for hitting a pigskin stretched over wound string with a stick?

If I didn't grow up in a country where baseball is embedded into my culture it would seem ridiculous, like curling looks to me.

Sammy Sosa got fined one days pay last season.

The fine was over $80,000 dollars!

How many of you will make $80,000 dollars this year?

I build commercial aircraft for a living and I won't make that much.

Who's job is more important, his or mine?

I also hate the misuse of the word hero when discussing athletes.

Whats heroic about baseball?

Did a player rescue someone from a burning building while making a play in center field?

Ultimately I voice my disgust with my wallet.

Even though I live in the Seattle area, I don't go to Mariners games.

Rant finished!

My name is Rafael Palmeiro and I'm a ****ing liar period.

Palmeiro Suspended for Steroids Violation

Wheely cool bike girl
Looks like Herr Bonds wont be playing this year.

history *is* moralizing
and i was thinking about starting a new career......... i'm lost now! :__________( hehe

Wheely cool bike girl
Frog on steroids? Great frogs legs! Yummy!

Wheely cool bike girl
"In a nice white wine and garlic sauce", said the Princess

history *is* moralizing
well ok, after the laugh, you make me hungry! now what? i'm supposed to be packing and sleeping by now.........................

Wheely cool bike girl
You can sleep on your flight. what else will you do in the plane? Don't forget to bring your headphones. Now the ask you to purchase them to hear the in-flight movie. Maybe you should also pack a lunch?

history *is* moralizing
i could... watch a movie, two movies, 6 movies!......... and lunch and dinner are included.

Wheely cool bike girl
But do you like what they serve? My last flight I was disappointed. Breakfast was a nightmare. (morningmare?) I flew US Air.

Wheely cool bike girl
What does bibimbab consist of?