The Official Jrs Anniversary Thread!!!

Tools    

It’s belated…5 years belated, but now it’s finally here:

THE OFFICIAL JRS ANNIVERSARY THREAD!!!

This is the thread where you can congratulate jrs for every anniversary of his that’s been forgotten.

Happy 1st year anniversary, Jason!
Happy 2nd year anniversary, Jason!
Happy 3rd year anniversary, Jason!
Happy 4th year anniversary, Jason!
Happy 5th year anniversary, Jason!

…and just in case I forget next year… Happy 6th year anniversary, Jason!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
5 years...... wow!
Thank you for all the time and work you put into doing cool stuff for Mofo. Your updates on upcoming film make all of us sound smarter when we toss off that info, ever so casually, in conversation.
Happy Anniversary and thanks.

His join date is the day before yours and we didn't notice. What does that make us? Trolls?

history *is* moralizing
happy birthday, and eat your cake SLOWLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Happy 5th, and in case I'm not around anymore when it happens: Happy 10th Anniversary!!

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
5 years! Good for you Jrs! Happy Anniversary(s)!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Anniversary Jrs!

You've been a great MoFo with all of the time you've put in and contributing for the past fives years. Congrats to you and may you have many more to come.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Happy Anniversary Movie Mania Redux King!
All Hail the King!
Keep up the good work, I can now almost quench my insatiable thirst for all things future movies with your thread.( Almost)

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Sorry I'm late... but you know I luv ya!!!
MoFo wouldn't be the same without you...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Thanks for all your dedication, you are truly one of a kind.

Happy Anniversary Jason, and thank you for everything that you have brought to Mofo.

Lets put a smile on that block
Happy anniverssary jason, youve been here forever and ever!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Hey, wait, is it just me, or does his anniversary mark FOUR years, not FIVE? Am I doing my math wrong?? My fifth is coming up in a few weeks and I have a different year than jrs does.... ?????

Whichever it is, CONGRATS UPON THEE! One of the oldies but goodies around here!!

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Anniversary, jrs!!!

Here, a Scooby Doo bowling ball just for you!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.