Rate The Movie

Tools    

Do you know my poetry?
Overall Rating:
Spider-Man - 6.7

Next Film:

Superman is my favorite comic book film of all time. It gets a 10 out of 10 from me.

I give it an 8.

I would give Batman a 7 and Spider-Man a 6.5.

"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

6 1/2

A system of cells interlinked

Have always loved this one.

You ready? You look ready.
I give it a 6.
I'd like to post a movie now.

Overall Rating for Superman

I want to know what you all think. As you can guess, it gets a 10 out of 10 by me.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
I give it a 6.
I'd like to post a movie now.

Overall Rating for Superman

I want to know what you all think. As you can guess, it gets a 10 out of 10 by me.
You might want to run that by the thread starter first.

Originally Posted by John McClane

Imagine my surprise that you should pick Die Hard

Originally Posted by Garrett
You might want to run that by the thread starter first.
The thread starter is no longer here. Ezikiel has done a few in a row, but there have been others like Sedai to throw some in as well. McClane has done nothing wrong.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Good choice.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
The thread starter is no longer here. Ezikiel has done a few in a row, but there have been others like Sedai to throw some in as well. McClane has done nothing wrong.
Thanks Slay. I would have said the same. You saved me the trouble of writing. Lol.
Good choice.

Just checking

Originally Posted by nebbit
Hahahahah!! A comedian. I'm liking you more and more after every post I read.

There's something about Bruce Willis in a dirty vest that just doesn't do it for me. Sorry...