Deadpool

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes...
I watched it again and I was a tad bit disappointed, it's not a very good movie and the story is just so generic.

We need an 18th person for Survivor 4: LATVERIA. Heavy campy humor from movies, tv, and comics.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=44506

Deadpools available as a character if anyone wants him.

Tell me why Colossus in this is better then in x-men and he sounds russian but he is a pump american in the x-men movies singer has done.
A mistake on Singer's part - Colossus has always been Russian.
His real name is Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin for gosh sakes!

Don't know why Singer dropped the ball with some of the characters' backgrounds. The whole concept with the "new" X-Men (c. 1975 - who came after the classic first five members in the comics, who were all American, btw,) is that they were an international team gathered from all over the world. But for some reason Singer never refers to Storm's African background and didn't give her the accent someone raised in Africa would have. Yet, they followed up on Nightcrawler being German.

The "new" X-Men were:
Banshee - Ireland
Colossus - Russia
Nightcrawler - Germany
Storm - Kenya (born in USA with dual citizenship)
Sunfire - Japan
Thunderbird - USA (Native American)
Wolverine - Canada

This is going to be the best Spider-Man movie ever!!! But why is his face all messed up?

Its great movie to watch again & again. That's Deadpool

Welcome to the human race...
I get the feeling I'm going to watch it again at some point, but that first viewing was really disappointing.

I really appreciated this movie, I am not big fan of Marvel but Deadpool brings so much more humor and the action scenes are astonishin !