What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Yep Buddy !

Okay I didn't really buy this one, but got it for free through the site I review for. Standard price is a little over $300, so I couldn't pass on this beautiful set, even though it's sadly dvd and not blu-ray.

Sons of Anarchy 1-7 Collector's Edition

Finished here. It's been fun.

Blind bought Point Break. Eh never seen it, but heard that it's a good action flick.

Movies I bought since last post:

Lawrence of Arabia
The Third Man
Once Upon a Time in America
Vera Drake
Paris, Texas
The Big Sleep
Le Samourai
The Tin Drum

Finished here. It's been fun.

Blazing Saddles and Total Recall. Seen Recall and love it,haven't seen Saddles yet although I've heard its great. I-It's g-great right?

Master of My Domain
I rarely buy DVDs but this one I felt the need to have.

I had been thinking of buying this one for a while, and I finally did it.

I have yet to watch a Michael Haneke film, either this or Amour will be my first.

Once Upon a Time in China DVD Collection

Update. Would advise everyone to steer clear of this release. Some of the worst dvd transfers I've ever seen (for all three films). Despite being anamorphic this set is worse than vhs quality. Upscaling actually worsens the effect compared to interlaced for some reason.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm re-buying stuff lately...

For the fifth time:

Also bought the R1 Deadwood box set because it's got the extras not included in the R2 release, which I've had since its release.

Similar to UF above, anyone thinking about the UK blu ray Deadwood collection, avoid it like the plague. Unlike the US version (which I'd be all over like a rash if it wasn't region locked) it's got no extras at all and is apparently plagued by audio problems which render many episodes almost unlistenable because of an echo. Why this hasn't been fixed is beyond me.

Best Asain Comedy Movie I've seen in a while. Bought the dvd back in 2006 and watch it maybe once a year. lol This was the last Dvd i bought.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	518H196VCAL.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	20291