public apology! and things to explain!

Tools    

i am writing to apologize about my bi-polar brother who took over my user name whilst I was away in portsmoth buying a new car. It really sucks, ever since the stillborn we had to go through last year, Ive to stay at home a lot to look after my girl friend (we're thyin the knot in Feb ) and my highly intelligent but deeply sick brother. My girlfriend says I should try and meet new friends off the internet lol. Now Im not sure I completely understood Jacky Brown but its quick and got lotsa style, and it reminds me of those old crime things I used to see on TV when I was a kid. Im not very confident, especially with people like Holden Pike around, but Id like to be able to speak more about films and have loadsa things to say to make me more confident.
i really like leon, because he gives you time to think if that makes any sense - The Good the Bad and the Ugly and Once Upon the Time in the West but my brother goes on about leon being rubbish in school and being thick and how violent they are and screams whenever I try to watch them. But I want to see more films but don't which ones to watch. Please can you give me some URGENT help with films and directors?
By the way sosry for my thyping Im not thick (just fat fingers)
Some favourite films - Donnie Darko ET Heat Goodfellas Gone with the Wind The Roaring Twenties Taxi Driver The Matrix The Shawsxhank Redemption Once Upon the Time in America
Hope to hear from y'all guys!

My life isn't written very well.
Why should you apologize?

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

just on behalf of his brother, and beleive me, i know where you're coming from, my brother got pissed at me, and did some major damage on another forum, i eventually just had to change handles so that everyone would forgive me

Arresting your development
I know this past year has been one in which you have had to fight to survive, not revel and thrive, but whenever you feel as though you are just a cog in the machine, subject to the whims and fancies of fickle fate, remember that in reality you are being tempered in the fire of life, and once the dross has burned away, you'll be the gilded tool you were meant to be.

This board is too smart to fall for the banana in the tail pipe trick.

But I'll give ya noogies.

Originally Posted by Duck Aisez
I am writing to apologize about my bi-polar brother who took over my user name whilst I was away in portsmoth buying a new car.
You know, if you're gonna throw bullsh!t at us, at least make it funny or clever or interesting. Of course, if you were capable of such things to begin with you wouldn't be in this position.

Apology not accepted.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

i am writing to apologize about my bi-polar brother who took over my user name

And I suppose it was your evil twin who took over your computer and signed in under two different HOLDEN PIKE usernames this morning?

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
And I supposed it was your evil twin who took over your computer and signed in under two different HOLDEN PIKE usernames this morning?
Well, ya know, there’s people who just sorta engender this type of behaviour, and then there’s others that need to request it.

Split selves, maybe? I hear they make a mighty fine plate of waffles...

...multiple personalities are no laughing matter. Well, it is, but only up until someone loses an I.

"ba ba ba ba baaaaa....I'm lovin' it!"

i am writing to apologize about my bi-polar brother who took over my user name whilst I was away in portsmoth buying a new car.
well that could happen cause i use that thing to remember my password so i dont have to type it in everytime i go to MoFo.

i cant accept your apology cause i dont know what you done.
ok heres a good film to watch Unforgiven

I wipe my ass with your feelings
What kind of car did you get?

I am not normally one to use vulgar slang, but what the hel* is this dipshi** trying to say here?

I See You When You're Sleeping
"Man, you got served".

You're as popular as Paul W.S. Anderson at the moment.

come clean and you will get our respect

if the still birth is true I am sorry for you both, I know what that is like

As much as I hate to say it, the anonymity of the Internet attracts a lot of bizzare individuals. Whether or not MoFo would even exist without said bizzare individuals, however, is up for debate.

There's an enormous gulf between acting stupid and being stupid...I'm treading it, even as we speak.

I know I have gone too far when I no longer am able to log in.

I'm fairly sure I heard the wheels turning from here...it was the second sound that confused me.

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Heh, I'm starting to believe him. Relating his old posts with his current ones, there's a difference in all around typing and what not.

Originally Posted by Godsend
Heh, I'm starting to believe him. Relating his old posts with his current ones, there's a difference in all around typing and what not.

To which personality are referring to?

I'll let my conscience be my guide, and let my soul be my pilot, and I'll be together tonight. Both of me.