MoFo art gallery

Tools    

This rule is selective anyway. I bet hentai art would get you banned, even though it's arguably art as well. Hell, films are art, and yet pictures of female breasts from movies are usually deleted. (I wonder if the one from Children of Hiroshima
would be.). But classical art gets a pass. This is not just this forum, it's like that in other places on the internet, too. It's just inconsistent, usually defended under the idea of "explicit content" which is just as ambiguous.

I have more explicit ones, if we want to test the waters.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I have more explicit ones, if we want to test the waters.
Umm, the right thing to do would be to ask Yoda if it's OK. But my private message box is ready for all sorts of explicity, should you want to send them to me!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.