Puppet Master 1989

→ in
Tools    

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
OK Hi everyone I'm about to tell the review for the Full Moon pictures movie Puppet Master. Puppet Master is about a puppeteer named Andre Toulon, who found the secret of making puppets come to life. But when the Germans discover him he shoots himself to protect his secret. In the present time a group of physics come to the Bodega Bay INN. Thats where the puppet master was. They investigate the claims of what happened. Only they are not the only ones there. There are also five killer puppets!

Blade - He has a knife and hook to slash at his victims.

Jester - Even though he can't do much he still can show emotions.

Pinhead - He kills his victims by his vice like grip hands.

Tunneler - Drills holes into his victims.

Miss Leech - Spits up leeches on top of her victims.

Now why did the physics come to the hotel? Well they all got signs from Neil Gallagher. He found the secret of life. But unknown to their surprise Neil is DEAD!! But they didn't know that. A reason you will have to see the movie to find out. Know I will name the main charcters of Puppet Master.

Alex Whittaker ( Paul le Mat) - A physic who can see the future.

Carrissa Stamford ( Kathryn O'Reilly ) - She can touch something and tell you its history.

Neil Gallagher( Jimmie F Skaggs) - Husband of Megan Gallagher, One who found the secret of life.

Megan Gallagher( Robin Frates) - Wife of Neil Gallagher.

Dana Hadley( Irene Miracle ) - A fortune teller who can see things aren't just right.

Frank Forrester ( Matt Roe ) - He brought the group together after discovering that Neil Found the secret of life.

Just for fun. Here are just a few pics from the movie!

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

What is with your obsession with this movie?

I found it intriguing as a kid, but I think the first one is kind of a yawn fest now.

The sequels were more interesting.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
What is with your obsession with this movie?

I found it intriguing as a kid, but I think the first one is kind of a yawn fest now.

The sequels were more interesting.

The puppets and characters please me a lot.

I enjoyed the first few.

There's a 9th one coming out!!! This one sounds kind of promising since they brought back the director of the 3rd one which, in my opinion, was the BEST one. Good or bad I found a poster for this new one, it must be unofficial since it says january od 2009 when it's coming out January of 2010. Regardless of the quality of this new one I want this poster, it looks cool and Blade's my favorite Puppet!!!!

What happened to Martian Leader/Neil Gallagher? I haven't seen her around here.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What happened to Martian Leader/Neil Gallagher? I haven't seen her around here.
She left, because she had "creative differences."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg