What's your fave movie?

Tools    

Here's Johnny!
nuff said...........

I just saw:

This movie was sooooooooooo cool. Did anyone else cringe when the guy pulled out the vasiline? That was gross. Why does he need to sleep with people in comas? Dosent he get any?

Un-Registered user
Akira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by TheJoker
I just saw:

This movie was sooooooooooo cool. Did anyone else cringe when the guy pulled out the vasiline? That was gross. Why does he need to sleep with people in comas? Dosent he get any?
Well, his name is Buck, and he came here to ****. So I guess he just couldn't wait. (that was a horrible joke, I apologize ) Glad to year you liked it! It's my favorite movie also.

Originally Posted by undead_bunny
Well, his name is Buck, and he came here to ****. So I guess he just couldn't wait. (that was a horrible joke, I apologize ) Glad to year you liked it! It's my favorite movie also.
Nice picture of you on your website, nice kitty and doggie too

history *is* moralizing
Nebbit, Sedai, Chinatown is definitely a great (and important) movie, good taste rules here!
but i don't wanna forget our very alive Bunny and Batman's eternal foe, i personally consider Kill Bill as important. i wonder though, how will that movie be seen in 10 years?

A friend of mine told me the secod Kill Bill was not as good. Im going to see it anyway but im just wondering if he lied to me.

he was definitly lying IMO V2 was amazing

The Satchel Snatcher's on the loose
Donnie Darko

A friend of mine told me the secod Kill Bill was not as good. Im going to see it anyway but im just wondering if he lied to me.
It wasn't that bad at all. somewhat slow at times, but i'm sure it had to be to tell the story.
I still take the first one over the second.

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
Originally Posted by nebbit
Nice picture of you on your website, nice kitty and doggie too
Aww thanks. I wuv my Doggies and Kitties.

I loved the second Kill Bill! See it man, if you liked the first one you'll like it too. This tells the whole story of The Bride and most of the other characters. I prefer it over the first one actually. See it man, it's worth it!

She's Was Mine! Mine! MINE!
well can never decide on a fav movie one minute its one then its another but the movie i have been watching most latly is paycheque with uma and ben i do like that film so im gona choose that one

Your friend isn't a fan of dialogue then. The first film is dedicated to blind fury and excessive violence. The second is centered more around the back story and the relationship between the Bride and Bill. There's a hell of a lot more talking and a lot less violence, but the violence it does have is oh-so-sweet. I love them both equally and am a major fan.

I don't think I can choose just one movie as my favorite because my tastes change from one day to another. Some of my favorites include Wild Strawberries, Casablanca, Life of Brian, Amélie, The Blair Witch Project, Lawrence of Arabia, All Quiet on the Western Front, Doctor Zhivago, and the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers...to name a few.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Okay i'll go see it I was just wondering if what my friend said was true. I did want know about the relationship between the Bride and Bill, and how come in the first one we can't
hear Uma's real name? My friend said when I asked him this that we dont get to know till the second one. Is this true?
Wiggle the big toe...

The majority of dialogue in Kill Bill Volume 2 is awful....

Anyways, my current favourite film would have to be : Goodfellas, since purchasing the Special Edition, I can't stop putting it on

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?
I didnt even pay attention to the dialogue...... I just watched it for the bloodshed .. IMO I think the only worthwhile Tarantino Dialogue was in Pulp Fiction and Jackie Brown.

A system of cells interlinked
The dialogue in the Kill Bill stuff is excellent...also, what problems do you find with the dialogue in Reservoir Dogs? Brilliant dialogue in that one....and if you didn't pay attention to it, how do you know it isn't good ?

I just saw the movie

it was pretty cool.

Nobody wants to talk to me.