My Favorite Movies Of All Time

Tools    

Really? You are going to disrespect a movie with such a brilliant soundtrack and stunning visuals as the Ring Two? You sir are the one with bad taste. Also The Ring Two has an awesome supernatural story.
Ofcourse I have bad taste as much as the next guy.. But atleast I can judge visuals, story & soundtrack far better than you...

& it's no disrespect, you can never disrespect trash for what it already is.

Also The Ring Two has an awesome supernatural story.
Compared to what other supernatural films, exactly?

How can either of you disrespect a brilliant soundtrack like that one?
Listen to the soundtracks to The Fountain, 28 Weeks Later, Chinatown, Star Wars, or anything Zbigiew Preisner has done and tell me some rehashed quintet composition compares

Starwars soundtrack? You're kidding right? The soundtrack of The Ring is dark, moody, haunting and atmospheric (the kind of music I like). Starwars soundtrack attempts epic but fails. If you want to listen to good epic soundtracks listen to the ones from movies like Sunshine and Requiem For A Dream. I have never seen Chinatown.

The soundtrack of 28 weeks later is pretty amazing.

Starwars soundtrack? You're kidding right? The soundtrack of The Ring is dark, moody, haunting and atmospheric (the kind of music I like). Starwars soundtrack attempts epic but fails. If you want to listen to good epic soundtracks listen to the ones from movies like Sunshine and Requiem For A Dream. I have never seen Chinatown.
Star Wars wasn't trying to be epic, it was trying to fit the atmosphere of the future of political tyranny and the motifs it employed were genius. The Ring is just droll, I listen to possibly too much dark music (of which I'm sure you'll try to teach me more about), and that is not dark whatsoever. I don't get how you can namedrop two great soundtracks and still like The Ring's.

28 Weeks Later was a crappy film, nowhere as good as the first film.
Same goes for the score...

The original score for 28 Days Later has been used tons of times in various trailers.
Just the same way Edelman's To the stars (Dragonheart) was used in most trailers.

I have never seen Chinatown.
You need to.

As far as Blade 2, and Blade Trinity go . . . Nope, I've not seen them yet. Blade Trinity is a double disc unrated version, but from the way it sounds around here, I doubt that helps it any.

How is it not crappy... The whole idea that made 28 Days Later made it special was that it wasn't your regular zombie film.. It was more about humanity..

& the second movie just made it into another regular zombie film, They did have the concept of humanity repeating again, but in the second half that idea is distorted into "just another zombie fare"..

As far as Blade 2, and Blade Trinity go . . . Nope, I've not seen them yet. Blade Trinity is a double disc unrated version, but from the way it sounds around here, I doubt that helps it any.
Avoid it... Unless you are a big fan of Ryan Reynolds or Jessica Biel.

You have Dracula being awakened after centuries & walking into a store & making use of the word "Vampire Merchandise".

My all time favorite movie is Alice in wonderland.

Better not be the new one. Better not.

American Beauty

No offense but this is probably the worst favorite film list I have ever seen.
It has been revised, somewhat substantially.

Avoid it... Unless you are a big fan of Ryan Reynolds or Jessica Biel.

You have Dracula being awakened after centuries & walking into a store & making use of the word "Vampire Merchandise".
I like it because it's funny. That is all!