I like: jigsaw puzzles

I dislike: hard jigsaw puzzles

I like: jigsaw puzzles also

I dislike: one that I did which was only red in colour

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
I like: Minor Threat
I dislike: Good Charlotte
That's funny. I was actually going to say that I dislike Good Charlotte but chose Evanescence instead.

Have you heard Dinosaur Jr's version of Chunks? I think it is a Minor Threat song but I'm not sure.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Put me in your pocket...
I like....deep conversations with a dear friend on the phone.

I dislike.....phone soliciters (sp?).

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Have you heard Dinosaur Jr's version of Chunks? I think it is a Minor Threat song but I'm not sure.
It's not a minor threat song, but I do LOVE Dinosaur Jr.! You have good taste in music!

Like: Old Country (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson)

dislike: New Country (Pretty much anything now)

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

The Mad Prophet of the Movie Forums
Originally Posted by nebbit
I like: People with nice manners

I Dislike: rude people.
Eat the rude. (It works for Hannibal...)

Like: Theater Popcorn
Dislike: Over salted or buttered Theater Popcorn

I like: MoFo's...

I dislike: Trolls ...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I See You When You're Sleeping
In respect to the Movie Forum;

I like people whose name I've recalled and communicated with.

I dislike ignorance in the forums, everbody deserves a chance.

I like Madonna
I, so very extremely, dislike Celine Dion
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
It's not a minor threat song, but I do LOVE Dinosaur Jr.! You have good taste in music!
Thank you!

I checked it out, it's by a 80's band called Last Rights.

You say you don't like new country. What do you think about guys like Son Volt or Richard Buckner, so called alt country.

I must become Caligari..!
I Like: The halloween Series

I Dislike: 99% of all other horror films
It's a god-awful small affair, To the girl with, the mousy hair, But her mummy is yelling "No", and her daddy has told her to go, But her friend is nowhere to be seen, Now she walks through her sunken dream, To the seat with the clearest view, And she's hooked to the silver screen, But the film is a saddening bore, For she's lived it ten times or more...