What Did You Eat While Watching A Movie?

Tools    

This thread will be as follows...Just name what you ate or snacked on. Whatever it is, along with the name of that film. Sound like an ok thread?
Let's start then.

Lion King 1 1/2 - Had 2 Nutty Bars, glass of milk and some popcorn.

I actually think this sounds like an OK thread. I do eat when I watch a movie, usually - though I don't remember what I ate the last time. I watched Star Wars (EPISODE IV!) the other night... eh, I can't remember if I ate or not though.

BTW, what kind of a movie title is The Lion King 1 1/2 !?

when i watched Donnie Darko i had two slices of pizza and pepsi

Movie: "Unleashed"
Snacks: Buttered Popcorn, Twizzlers, Large coke w/ free refills, I snuck in some boiled peanuts, but only because the theater does not sell them (and yes I cleaned up my mess)

Randomly visiting for now
Watched Hitch-hikers Guide to the Galaxy last week and had a bottle of lift, some starburst lollies and a bag of potato chips (cheese & onion, yummy).

My home theater contains about six or seven boxes of this timeless classic. I try to eat a bowl every time I watch a film. Most recently: I Heart Huckabees.

Last movie at the Theater

HITCHHIKERS GUIDE TO THE GALAXY

Seed of Chucky

Some Popcorn with a Mountain Dew Soda