JayDee's Movie Musings

→ in
Tools    

Wauw, I really enjoyed reading this one, JayDee! I'm so sorry to hear the struggles you've had, referring here to what was beyond writing the review. Get better as fast as possible my friend, MoFo cannot go on without JayDee at least popping in once in a while and shutting it all down with these great reviews!

In connection to the review, I must say I sort of feel you struggle to gather all your thoughts and put them into this review. I, myself, had the same problem with cooking it down to a review I would accept, and that turned every aspect I wanted, but without going on forever. I can really feel all the thoughts you have had, and I defiantly have a clear idea of how and why you think of it as you do. And I agree with a lot of what you said here.

I hope my review partly inspired you to keep at it back them, and finally finish and release it in all of its glory! Oh, and btw.., Personally I actually gave this film a
the first time around, as you almost did as well. I ended on a very light
after a second viewing, which led to my ultimate rating and review... But yeah, I'm still not sure what to feel of this film. - And now I got PTA's new film on my mind as the new big puzzle to solve and put into a decent review. Damn.

But anyways, great work as always JayDee, I will eagerly look forward to the next one - though I do hope you priortize you health and better-self before anything else! take care and get better

As I mentioned in MM's reviews thread a while back I really struggled with this review. I was working on it off and on for a good 2 or 3 weeks. There were reasons for that; health, depression
Stop buying all those Pop! Vinyl dolls. You'll feel 100% better.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	0083039503143_500X500.jpg
Views:	1146
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	19908  

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Stop buying all those Pop! Vinyl dolls. You'll feel 100% better.

I like the Pop! Vinyl dolls. I just bought the mini dolls of Sulley and Mike from Monsters Inc., and the bigger size of Randall from Monsters University.

See? GB buys 'em, too. That's why she calls the cops on every McDonalds worker who doesn't fill her fry box with fries all the way to the top.

See? GB buys 'em, too. That's why she calls the cops on every McDonalds worker who doesn't fill her fry box with fries all the way to the top.
Remind me about this post come next years Mofies, I may nominate it.

I don't buy fries at McDonalds. They're something like $1.49 for a small size here. I never spend more than $1 on fries at a fast food restaurant.

I don't buy fries at McDonalds. They're something like $1.49 for a small size here. I never spend more than $1 on fries at a fast food restaurant.
That's why you call the cops. Not only do you expect the fries to come filled to the top, you expect the box to be studded with diamonds.

That's why you call the cops. Not only do you expect the fries to come filled to the top, you expect the box to be studded with diamonds.

I didn't call the cops at McDonalds. I called the cops at Friendlys. If you're going to make fun of me, then you should at least get the location right.

I didn't call the cops at McDonalds. I called the cops at Friendlys. If you're going to make fun of me, then you should at least get the location right.

Not exactly "friendly" there, I guess.

I missed that story, rats

So what happened?
Keep the story short, though. Everyone's exhausted from reading JayDee's new review.

I missed that story, rats

So what happened?

I don't think I ever told the story. It happened a few years ago. Basically the restaurant was overcrowded and they blocked up the aisles so bad that it was dangerous. They added extra seats to most of the tables by bringing chairs into the aisles. We asked them to clear the aisles near us because it was so crowded that it became claustrophobic, and my father-in-law was having a panic attack. They refused, and it became an argument with the manager, so we called the cops to report them. The cops came and cleared out the restaurant, fined them, and closed them down for the rest of the night.

Also corporate sent us a $50 gift card for the problem.

Also corporate sent us a $50 gift card for the problem.
$50? It should have at least been $100.

$50? It should have at least been $100.

We didn't ask them for anything. They must have gotten our info from the police. We just wanted them to clear the aisles so we could eat our meals in peace, but the manager made a giant issue out of it. I guess she didn't believe that we would actually do something about it.

We didn't ask them for anything. They must have gotten our info from the police. We just wanted them to clear the aisles so we could eat our meals in peace, but the manager made a giant issue out of it. I guess she didn't believe that we would actually do something about it.
You made the whole damn restaurant close for the night!

Does having this kind of power ever get addicting? You should try to close one of those Taco Bells that are open really late at night. People would be driving up to the window and seeing a paper that says "CLOSED" with your picture on it as an explanation.

Wow! Don't mess with GBG!

Seriously good for you gbg. There are fire safety codes for a reason. You did the right thing. Sorry for the late reply I was writing a movie review trying to keep up with JayDee!

You made the whole damn restaurant close for the night!

Does having this kind of power ever get addicting? You should try to close one of those Taco Bells that are open really late at night. People would be driving up to the window and seeing a paper that says "CLOSED" with your picture on it as an explanation.

No, we just asked them to move some people who were seated in the aisle where there aren't supposed to be any seats. It's against the safety regulations.

The police made them close for the night.

What power? All we want is to be able to eat our meals in peace. It's not my fault that everyone else around here is nuts.

Sorry for the late reply I was writing a movie review trying to keep up with JayDee!

Learn from Wyle E. Coyote and don't even bother. You can't catch JayDee. He writes all the way to the Moon.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	roadrunner.jpg
Views:	728
Size:	113.2 KB
ID:	19909  

Wow! Don't mess with GBG!

Seriously good for you gbg. There are fire safety codes for a reason. You did the right thing. Sorry for the late reply I was writing a movie review trying to keep up with JayDee!

Thanks. I always try to do the right thing. If the manager had just moved a couple of people, everything would have been cleared up in just a few minutes, but she refused, so we had no choice but to take it to the next level.