Movie Studios

Tools    

20th Century Fox - the lights, the size, the fanfare
Universal Pictures - the spinning globe
Paramount Pictures - The Mountain
Columbia Pictures - That lovely lady with the lamp
Disney - The Castle
Touchstone - the flashing icon
Warners - The Giant letters, sometimes with "As Time Goes By". Sometimes with Bugs and Daffy.
Dreamworks - The boy fishing on the Moon
Others...
Manderley - The Tiger
TriStar - The Unicorn
Amblin - E.T.'s defining image

What would you call your Movie Studio if you had Harvey Weinstein's bank account? And what would its defining image be.

And list other studios and their images if you can come up with them.

Horse Opera Productions

I'd have a guy with a laso spining and he'd be on a horse. You know with the 2 feet in the air. It would be like an old film with crackles, specks & B & W plus flickering like it's beinging hand cracked by someone.

i think finger Four, and the sing qwould be a hand with four fingers in the air.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
This is a cool thread...
I'm gonna have to think of what I would call mine.
I could totally see L.B.J's...

White Rabbit Cinema

A small comic rabbit jumps across the white frame and then the words "White Rabbit Cinema", black and bold, fades up.

That's it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Deep Fried Pictures

A potato cooking french fries.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Gravity City Productions.....Isaac Newton sitting under a tree in the middle of a busy city and have an apple fall on his head, "Gravity City Productions" bounces from the apple

already have one. loanshark studios. a guy in an inner tube floating in an ocean of money camera in hand is suddenly grabbed and eaten by a huge shark.

Nexpub Movies

The Future Ed Wood
mine would be G.J meaning ginger james' productions.

my sig would have thousands upon thousands of inger haired ppl. we would then pan up so that all you can see is there hair and they will be arranged to spell out G.J

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

Pumpkin **** Productions.

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
Pumpkin **** Productions.
Is this something that needs discussed in a PM, or is this something everyone can know about.

No, no. I heard it in a movie once, and laughed so hard I almost puked.

So, Pumpkin **** Productions. There'll be a farm girl holding two pumpkins up against her chest, offering them to the moviegoers. Or maybe she'll have a pumpkin bra. I haven't really thought this through, I guess... I'll have to get my creative people working on it...

I actually saw a pumpkin-titted girl in a freakshow once. She was exhibited next to the watermelon-donged man.

If they have kids, it'll give "VeggieTales" a whole new meaning...

Originally posted by Mary Loquacious
If they have kids, it'll give "VeggieTales" a whole new meaning...

Just picturing two pumpkins and a watermelon together is enough.