A few forum stats...

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I just noticed something. No one will ever beat my post because now your not allowed to post over 15,000 characters, and mine was 30,000.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Unless they post the same message twice and at the end add in a !
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

May The Forks be With Us
that was funny. I thought it was a new thread too. wow. I bet you I can come out in first place in a few days to come up with a story to put on here.

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

Originally Posted by OG-
No one will ever beat my post because now your not allowed to post over 15,000 characters, and mine was 30,000.
And OG-, you've learned your lesson by conserving on letters and punctuation, like in using "your" when you mean "you're". Smart, that saves two characters right there!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
And OG-, you've learned your lesson by conserving on letters and punctuation, like in using "your" when you mean "you're". Smart, that saves two character right there!

My Top 100 favorite movies.