We just want some virtual lovin'

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
You girls need to recruit more to the site. It's hard fighting over like 4 or 5 of you. I forget how many there are, but there aren't very many.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I think theres only 5 or 6 girls here-- Laurie, Thmilin, Kielle, Kyra, Sadesdrk, TWTs mum. I hear TWTs mum carrys on a lot, hahaha.

Embarass me further, won't you? Yeah, my mom posts here now and then. My grandmother even has something like a dozen posts here -- kind of funny, eh? My brother and stepbrother come on here to make jokes and mess around, too...oh, and they argue with anyone who rips on Pink Floyd in one of the music-related threads.

TWTs mums name is Austruck. She looks like Ann Margret & wears thigh high boots & carrys a whip.

PS. Dod you say your grandma TWT?

Come back! You didn't see my sign! Lol.
It's Aquarius of course, what else would it be? I'm happy go lucky. Yeah OG, you're dirty minded. lol, I'm still laughing at that. I wonder if they have t-shirts that say that. That would be hilarious!

There's nothing to do here BUT go to the movies, go eat or go to a bar and I don't drink. Mostly my friends and I go to movies or go play pool. Or we rent movies... or go shopping, ugh. I can't even go camping or anything cuz I live in the desert. Who wants to camp out on cactus? Bleh. The riverbeds are dry too so forget kayaking or anything. And it's too hot out to go bike riding. You can but you'll probably get heat stroke. It gets to be like 114 degrees Fahrenheit here. I can't wait to get out of here and go see Buddha's tooth.

Whoa! You guys just posted 7 things in the time I was trying to figure out how to spell hilarious!

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
HAHAHAHAHAHA Sunfrog!!! You crack me up.

I'm not that dirty...on this thread at least. In person it's much worse. You should hear me and Steve in English, sentances from me always end in some sick your mom joke, and his end in "Eat the c**k." LOL I guess you have to be there. Too bad steve won't be there for long. :::weeping weeping:::

I love going camping, then again I don't live in the dessert. I also love sandwhiches, long strolls on the beach, and cuddling under the moon and chatting all night long.

Geez Kyra, you guys are young. I'm 16.

OG, you're only 16??? I thought you were like 17-18. Wow, some of you young'ns on here are better educated on movies of the past then us older posters. ...Of course, I'm not that much older than you.

Really? We'll I'll take a compliment where I can get one!

I'm 16, Steve is 16, and Zwee is 16. Plite is 15, and Kyra is 14.

[green]Originally posted by OG-[/green]
[white]I love going camping, then again I don't live in the dessert. I also love sandwhiches, long strolls on the beach, and cuddling under the moon and chatting all night long.[/white]
Whoa! Settle down there partner. Get your mind off my ham & cheese. I don't butter my bread on both sides if that's what you're thinking! Lol.

That must be a fun class. The "topology" of the island was such that Marilyn was able to watch the coast and Eat the..chicken at the same time. Lol.
I love your mama jokes!

Originally posted by sunfrog
Whoa! Settle down there partner. Get your mind off my ham & cheese. I don't butter my bread on both sides if that's what you're thinking! Lol.
[/b]
I wasn't talking to you Sun...I was talking to the ladies my age...although you did get awfully defensive awfuly quick... lol

Yea that class is fun, but since Steve is leaving in a month and Cassie already left, it's not gonna be as fun. I still got my homies Ryan, Jeff, Tuan, and Tom to make your momma jokes with. Plus I'll make new friends. I'm that cool!

[green]Originally posted by OG- [/green]
..although you did get awfully defensive awfuly quick... lol
Oh OG, you're such a beast! Simply a beast! I swear. Sometimes I get so frustrated with you, I'd just like to slap your little bottom til you behave! Lol!

Originally posted by sunfrog
Oh OG, you're such a beast! Simply a beast! I swear. Sometimes I get so frustrated with you, I'd just like to slap your little bottom til you behave! Lol! [/b]
OMIGOD I think I just split me frilly underpants, Sun! ROFLOL BWHAHAHAAHAA !!!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
thmilin and her knickers are BACK!!

OG, i loved the perverted post, more please. You too, Sunfrog!

mm, smacking a little wicked bo-- oh wait, TWT's mom. Uh, i'll keep that to mental pictures. and watch how you describe the great Mother or we'll get in trouble. :-D

yes, it's true, there's only a few girls. that means more for us all, goodness, men, we like it just that way. i'm a professional, keep it going.

as for the darkened movie theater ... it's true, you can't really engage with who you're watching with unless it's before/after. only time you can really do it during is 1) making out 2) sharing fear if it's actually scary - ha!, 3) sharing laughter if it's genuinely funny.

(Sniff) its kind of depressing that im this desprate but is there any guys that live in the west mids because im moving there
Age range 14-17(or maybe older lol)

you're movin to the mids! why didnt you tell me!
and i didnt know girls were in such short stock here, i shall have to get some of my friends to log on... actually, never mind, i like being the centre of attention!

Originally posted by Kyra
(Sniff) its kind of depressing that im this desprate but is there any guys that live in the west mids because im moving there
Where abouts are ya moving to?