hot or not

Tools    

name of the game is this i post a pic of two girls, then you pick the hottest girl out of my 2 and put her against one of yours, the person after does the same. rate there taste aswel.

vs

i'm stuck, cuz none of them is hot
*****, keep your mouth shut"

Wow. A LOT of you guys really like Beyonce.... I do too, it's just, I thought there'd be more of a variance in opinion....

That is all. Carry on.

Semper Fooey
I don't know how to play the game. Everyone else was posting her so i figured i should too. I gave a rep for the Kendra girl.

Hey, Juno, when you arrive in Hollywood, don't accept any invitations at the Playboy Mansion.

I think it goes: Someone posts a picture of a hot girl. The next person objectifies this hot girl and presents a second hot girl to be compared to the first. The third person objectifies these two women, selects the 'hotter' one, then compares her to another hot girl to be objectified. The next person then compares these two, chooses one, and compares her to another person. I think that pretty much continues endlessly. I'm in.

Monica Bellucci

Maggie Cheung