What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Trying to figure out how to make this day seem different from the rest.

Playing halo, and CS source...

You ready? You look ready.
Watching Speed. DVD on TV.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Trying to figure out how to make this day seem different from the rest.
take that f*cking mask off

But...but...but...then he would be vulnerable. And we all know that vulnerability sucks!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Right on.

Right now I'm flirting with a hottie, and trying to answer some PM's.

I haven't had a whole lot of fun being around PMS in the past...but you never know.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
but that was FAKE, couldn't you tell?

besides, im one of those chicks that is just naturally moody, so i don't really GET PMS. isnt my boyfriend lucky? not to have to living with someone that gets PMS? i think he thanks his lucky stars every month!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
But...but...but...then he would be vulnerable. And we all know that vulnerability sucks!

But you held me and told me that you loved me. I felt safe and secure...

I need a shower!

I am doing......laundry......thats it!!

as per usual, thinking

I want to play a game.
Originally Posted by Ezikiel
When you post a reply here, tell us what your doing at that very moment, you could be listening to music, or playing a video game, etc.

Right now I am playing a South Park Super Mario Bros. game, very addictive, been playing it for hours.
thinking about how to reply to pointless stuff to get my thingy upto 25 posts so i can post one!

I want to play a game.
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
blah blah blah

vulnerability does indeed suck