The person above me thread

Tools    

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
HAH! the person above me made me hotter with his last avatar! it was all green and yellow and pretty, in a non-gender kind of way.

The person above me...

...just talked me into changing it back...at least when I get home, I will.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm at the employment office. I just got back from a pretty damn amazing interview at Intel. If I get the job, I'll be a lab manager...how cool.

Wish me luck...I need the bank that a position like that offers.

I wish me luck and huge boobies, as well. Thank you. (we're not talking about me getting really fat and growing boobies are we? *yech* I don't want that.)

No, I'm using their computer...hence no additional software.

Arresting your development
You should see my boobs! The people above me...

The person above me has got sexy boobs!
Haha!!

disturbing, just disturbing...

You ready? You look ready.
The person above the person above me just wants to be loved.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

TPAM used to be called Hans

history *is* moralizing
does the person above me hide his eyes behind glasses?

the person above me has changed since the last time i was here...

To the person above me... Welcome back...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)