Favorite dark, twisted, and quirky movies

Tools    

There is another documentary on her, done about ten years later. Which documenary did you see?
Oh, I've seen both. I just meant I knew of her from the original doc first, before the movie.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Flesh and Bone, and Go, were both pretty decent. The Ice Harvest had some good humor. It was a pretty bleak dark comedy.

Oh, I'd add Four Rooms to the list, unless I missed it. Dark, twisted, and quirky for sure.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I would think The Silent Partner and Last Exit to Brooklyn would qualify in this category.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Donkey Punch, I am glad to see someone else has seen that movie, none of my friends have even heard of it (gotta get new friends). I grew up knowing the phrase donkey punch, but until I actually for some reason looked it up on the internet I had no idea that it was a real thing, I really thought that the person that told me about that was just making it up and that is how I found the movie, watched it and loved it lots of great gore.

I would think The Silent Partner and Last Exit to Brooklyn would qualify in this category.
Calling Last Exit To Brooklyn dark and twisted somehow doesn't seem enough. That's one of the few films I've seen, during which I felt I'd was just being pummelled, broken and beaten, before a final kick in the head and left for dead. Even brutal doesn't seem enough. Brilliant film, though. If you feel up to it, I'd recommend it.

Calling Last Exit To Brooklyn dark and twisted somehow doesn't seem enough. That's one of the few films I've seen, during which I felt I'd was just being pummelled, broken and beaten, before a final kick in the head and left for dead. Even brutal doesn't seem enough. Brilliant film, though. If you feel up to it, I'd recommend it.
I strongly agree with you. There is alo a movie called Bright Angel that I really liked but it's one of the few I can't get in dvd, so I still have both of them in VHS.
The one that I want even more is called The Challenge with Scott Glen, who plays a novice martial arts practisioner in Japan. I went through some of the same situations and can really identify with the character, but it doesn't seem that it's been ever released on dvd.