Hidden things in movies

Tools    

BANNED
Originally Posted by aven
There is also another portion of The Little Mermaid that can be construed as.....naughty.

It is the part where they are on the ship and Arial or whatever is going to be married. The Priest has a phallic object poking out near his crotch area. Now, it has been said that it is his knee, but it is open for interpretation : p

that was the talk about 6 years ago..trust me its his knee. And also in lion king when simba falls on the little cliff thing..the dust in the air doesnt spell "SEX" it really says "SFX"

Nastiest Pirate on the Sea
In the Ring with there are flashes of the ring on screen hear and there as well as some rings that are hidden like when she enters that house, there is a light house in the background; the light causes an eerie ring. There are other hidden ones but i can't remember.

Someone Save Us College Kids
well i dont know iff this is true or not my friend has it on dvd (faces of death) during the wizard of ozz one of the muchins hung them selfs during film and nobody noticed till aftor the sceen.

Someone Save Us College Kids
Originally Posted by Frank Castle
well i dont know iff this is true or not my friend has it on dvd (faces of death) during the wizard of ozz one of the muchins hung them selfs during film and nobody noticed till aftor the sceen.
although i have staed my friend has the dvd i have not seen it

I think the bath scene in stigmata is related to this topic. You know, Arquette is lying in the water, there is an apple near her. He reaches the apple ( a red apple i remember), bites once, and after a short time, stigmata begins seriously. I thought this was related to Eva ( is this right, i mean her, the first woman, wife of Adam in religions. It is said that Eva and Adam ate the forbidden apple and punishment comes because of this apple.) I am not quite sure, whether did i make myself clear or not ?!?

Originally Posted by Muzzy
There's alot of stuff in American Beauty that you don't see, if you watch the Directors Commentary you'll know what I mean. Alot of really deep stuff, maybe not just little tid-bits they threw in as a joke. Just things about the movie you don't get at first glance.
i read that originally, the daughter and the son of the neighbor were supposed to be charged for Lester's death and that there was supposed to be an additional news report about it at the end. also, the beginning sequence (the very beginning where the camera is just roaming through the sky viewing the neighborhood) was originally filmed for a sequence where Lester dreams of flying.

In MINORITY REPORT, when someone asks how much time left till John Anderton commits the murder, its exactly how much time is left in the movie.

that's the only thing i can think of right now.