Twilight and Underworld

Tools    

I actually really enjoyed these movies. Anything else out there that is of the same quality/budget, and of a horror/romance or sci-fi/romance genre?

'Let the Right One In' totally eclipses Twilight.

I'm another fan of the Underworld films, I don't know of anything similiar to it though.

How can you compare Let The Right One In to Twilight?
The Blade trilogy would be right up the alley of these two. More resembling Underworld than Twilight.
Let The Right One In is pretty much THE Vampire movie. It's breathtakingly amazing.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I've seen the blade movies, and what i'm looking for doesn't need to be affiliated with vampires. Any romance/sci-fi would do

I've always liked Underworld… and for what it is, Twilight isn't a bad movie… haven't seen Let The Right One In yet but it sounds pretty cool...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I didn't much care for the vampires, werewolves, or story in the first Underworld. The cat suit was nice. I've avoided the rest.

I thought Twilight did a decent job of telling that story from the book and setting up the next film. You can actually care about some of those characters.

Let The Right One In sounds interesting. If I could get it, I would.

Blade was better than Underworld for me, but still just okay. It didn't compel me to watch any of the sequels.

I wanted to like The Crow but I didn't. I haven't seen Dark City.

You might check out one of my favs Embryo. It's an oldie but a goodie IMO.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
How can you compare Let The Right One In to Twilight?
The Blade trilogy would be right up the alley of these two. More resembling Underworld than Twilight.
Let The Right One In is pretty much THE Vampire movie. It's breathtakingly amazing.

WHAT?! 'THE' vampire movie? unlikely. highly unlikely. But in terms of the relationship between vampire and human Let the right one in and twilight are similar.

In terms of vampires who kick a$$ hardcore stylee...its definitely the Blade series particularly in its use of technology and it does dabble in relationships. Try Near Dark, its not on the same budget level as Underworld but it does have the vampire/human relationship.

Personally, glittery shiny vampires can go stake themselves.

I recoment The Crow an Ginger snaps

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
psh everybody's wrong, the obvious choice is

Interview with a Vampire

it's my favorite vampire movie, i haven't seen Let the Right One in but i don't think anything could knock this one off it's pedestal for me, i read the whole series and the screenplay was written by Anne Rice (check screen name it's not there because i like rice the food...) so yeah this movie was great for me and it sounds like something you'd like, it takes a different approach to vampires than most movies