Which of these actresses do you like best?

Tools    

Rutger Hauer
Michel Simon
Robert de Niro
Dustin Hofmann
Jean Reno
Sean Connery
Michael Caine

Well; I have some more,but I think that those are enough to start...

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
My sentiments are the same with those above, they are "okay" by me. Uma Thurman should be on that list and for some reason I like Lucy Luu as well.

Jennifer Garner is on Alias--not Dark Angel--that Jessica Alba.

I like Salma Hayek, Nicole Kidman, Charlize Theron, and Halle Berry.

Well I woul have to say Drew Barrymore, given that fact that she was handed some tough circumstances in life...she has truly matured into her own person and has become a successful producer. I think she is a survivor and a very strong woman.

julia roberts

Well hello Mr. Fancypants
What do you mean like... as in attractive or appreciate for acting ability becasue i can think of many better for both but hey its all reletive!

Gotta say Jenifer Garner!

"if i had the words i would say... HOLY CRAP!!"

You ain't leadin nothin but two things right now... jack and sh*t... and jack left town"

Originally Posted by Zeenz
Which of these actresses do you like best?
1. Drew Barrymore
2. Julia Roberts
3. Anne Hathaway
4. Katie Holmes
5. Jennifer Garner
6. Tammin Sursock
7. Delta Goodrem
Zeenz*
None really.

Mrs. BDT to y'all
I'd say Julia Roberts is probably the best, but i prefer Drew Barrymore.

history *is* moralizing
I really respect Drew. she produced Donnie Darko, only smart people could have done that! plus she went thru a lot.
Julia, insipid to me, (don't) blame my taste.
Maggie Gyllenhaal, Julianne Moore, Michelle Williams, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Connelly, Alicia Witt, Scarlett Johansson.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by Sedai
I guess from these choices...Drew Barrymore, as I like her in Donnie Darko.
Oh!That's right, she was the teacher. I think that and 50 First Dates are the only movies I enjoyed her work in. Usually she's so predictable.

I guess out of the initial list I'd choose Katie Holmes. I liked her in The Gift, The Wonder Boys and Go.
That's three movies to Drew's two.
Julia Roberts...pft.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Drew Barrymore.
She's a bright woman, choses projects that promote self esteem for young viewers, has a unique look and puts great detail into her characters.

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
Originally Posted by gummo
gag me with a spoon...i hate them all
heh.
Yeah. Me too, really.
but the question was out of all of them, who do you like best.
It's sorta like the lesser of all the evil. In which case Holmes I wouldn't actually go as far with my torture and maim.
Just kidding.
She was tolerable in the movies I mentioned. She came a long way from her diplorable-eye-rolling-whiney charactor on Dawson's Creek.
Shoot!
I never really watched that show, really.

Ex-Con. Ex-Cop. Explosive
The question was - pick from the list. Not talk about your favourite actors, or whatever. Pick from the list.

I don't like any of these actors. I'm tempted to say Roberts but I think she's a faker. I admit, I liked her acting in Erin Brokovitch. I hated just about everything else she's done. At least someone like Holmes takes some risks with her picks (I assume she's taking risks. Perhaps she's just getting offered outsider material) Drew Barrymore...for the love of all things holy....

Randomly visiting for now
Drew's smart and a pretty good actor, i loved Donnie Darko and 50 first dates the same as previous posters, but she's also got a nice smile and seemed really cheery and friendly on Letterman. Plus she's not a bad producer. So overall I can't possibly choose anyone else

However I must mention that Delta Goodrem is a terrible actress and never really added anything to neighbours but she sure can sing, even though I hate her music.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
by the way, who the hell are
6. Tammin Sursock
7. Delta Goodrem
????????
Delta Goodram is an Australian actress from a soapy, she is also a singer, quite pretty which helps.

Zero. None. Niether, and only Gillian Anderson. thankyou.