Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

Originally Posted by nebbit
Gummy, is it that bad
it was..
but arent you guys all scared youre gonna get caught? youll get locked up for doing it

And do check my "art": Deviant

Originally Posted by VeronicaJ
it was..
but arent you guys all scared youre gonna get caught? youll get locked up for doing it

Not in Canada

Originally Posted by gummo
I smoked some last night while watching Scary Movie 4. It's the only way I could get through that horrible movie.
Well I dont think it was thaaaat bad. I thought it had it's moments.

Originally Posted by Escape
Well I dont think it was thaaaat bad. I thought it had it's moments.
I saw that movie high and i cracked up laughing.

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
I stopped smoking it, When it no longer has an effect on you, What's the point?
I was going thru almost an ounce a day!
damn boy, i wouild hate to see what your brain looks like.

Just a girl who loves movies
I don't smoke anythin and never even saw marijuana. I wouldn't use anything like that, I just don't see why I should. I cannot comment too much on this, it's just not my cup of tea

Originally Posted by dojo
I don't smoke anythin and never even saw marijuana. I wouldn't use anything like that, I just don't see why I should. I cannot comment too much on this, it's just not my cup of tea
very conservative and admirable

Originally Posted by dojo
do you mind me asking how old you are and where you live? because I know alot of people who never treid it but almost everyone I know has seen it in real life. Im just curious

I do it occasionally. I like the way it makes me feel, but I don't like to go out while stoned. Someone in one of the first posts classified it as a social crutch, but that's definately not true for me; both pot and alcohol (more than 3 or so drinks anyway) screw me up socially.

Occaisionally. Not very often though. If me m8s offer it to iz al giv it a blast lol

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Occaisionally. Not very often though. If me m8s offer it to iz al giv it a blast lol
are you on it right now?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I just know they're coming to kill me.
I was with a friend of mine who was driving and would take small puffs of it in the middle of the day.

Talk about having balls.

Occasionally, very occasionally.

A good friend (whom I mentioned some time before) does almost every evening. My brother does almost every day. I like to mellow just enough to take the edge off but not for that intention necessarily.

Do I think it should be legalized, probably. Its a hell of a lot less damaging than alcohol. I plan on visiting Amsterdam in the near future, then I will be able to speak on how exactly it should be legalized.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg