Miss Vicky for MoFo President 2017

Tools    

Besides wooden and talentless, Mark Wahlberg is also a piece of ***** who, in his teens, physically assaulted black and Vietnamese people for no other reason than their race.

But I'm supposed to like him. Right.
Big F'in deal. You assault MoFos!

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
It should come as no surprise to find that I am supporting Miss Vicky for President. And I urge everyone else to do so as well.

As per my user title, I have been her loyal and willing slave for several years now and I cannot speak highly enough of it. You will all greatly enjoy being in her servitude and bowing down to her.

I have been proudly sporting my Vicky button over the last few days and hope that you will all do likewise

As per my user title, I have been her loyal and willing slave for several years now and I cannot speak highly enough of it.
You have Stockholm syndrome. You need to find your way back home.

I'd rather get beaten to a bloody pulp by Mark Wahlberg than vote for Miss Vicky.

Yes, because actual hate crimes are oh so trivial and totally on par with arguing with people on an internet forum.
You are an internet bully. How many people have you driven to suicide already? I'm going to get a special prosecutor to find out.

I'd rather get beaten to a bloody pulp by Mark Wahlberg than vote for Miss Vicky.
So he can blind you in one eye like he did to Hoa Trinh? Totally preferable to voting for me in a forum mock election.

So he can blind you in one eye like he did to Hoa Trinh?
If you win this election, I'd ask Mark Wahlberg to do BOTH of my eyes. We all would. We don't wanna see this happen.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
SC and Vicky are too busy OVER PROMOTING themselves.

Suspect here, simply knows that people will make the right choice. And vote for myself and the prestigious markf.

Suspect's Reviews

And vote for myself and the prestigious markf.
Two dumbasses.

Maybe voting for Miss Vicky isn't that bad, afterall.

So he can blind you in one eye like he did to Hoa Trinh?
Hoa Trinh was not blinded by Mark Wahlberg.

Man was blinded in one eye during Vietnam War.

Miss Vicky does NOT know her facts.

You think this "woman" should be Smartest MoFo/MoFo President? THINK AGAIN! Miss Vicky is a crazy woman who goes around saying whatever comes to her mind, without fact checking. Shame on her.

So the sources I read were incorrect. He was still the victim of a racially based assault by Mark Wahlberg and assault is only one of the crimes Wahlberg commited in his youth.

So the sources I read were incorrect. He was still the victim of a racially based assault by Mark Wahlberg and assault is only one of the crimes Wahlberg commited in his youth.
I think she owes Mark Wahlberg and Hoa Trinh an apology!

I owe nothing.

If anybody owes anyone an apology, it's you for using my personal photograph without my permission.
I'll take it down! I'm taking it down right now. My thread will be prettier without it.

In any case, Wahlberg is a literal piece of trash. Trinh wasn't his only assault victim either. Wahlberg punched him after beating another Vietnamese man in the head with a large wooden stick. Not to mention previous assaults on black people. Wahlberg was also a drug dealer, thief and all around thug.

Sure he's said he's sorry for what he did, but not without an ulterior motive, since he applied for a pardon for those crimes in order to prevent his criminal record from being a reason to be denied a concessionaire's license in California.

This is not a man deserving of respect, admiration, or apology.

Mark Wahlberg would've stopped 9/11 apparently.

“If I was on that plane with my kids, it wouldn’t have went down like it did,” he tells the magazine. “There would have been a lot of blood in that first-class cabin and then me saying, ‘OK, we’re going to land somewhere safely, don’t worry.’”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1213029.html

WHOA! Thats Trump level stupid right there! Get off the roids Wahlberg, its making you say stupid stuff.