Miss Vicky for MoFo President 2017

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
He should just be himself.

One particular MoFo stands out as being a huge part of what makes this place great - even if I personally don't always love him - and that is reflected in the number and variety of categories for which he was nominated in past ceremonies and the upcoming MoFie Awards. This year he's nominated for Best Game Thread, Most Controversial, Funniest MoFo, Most Creative MoFo, MoFo Overachiever, and MoFo President. It's clear that the people of MoFo love Sexy Celebrity, but with statements like "Mofies Ceremonies are essentially trash and contributing to the degradation of this forum" one has to wonder if Sexy Celebrity loves the people of MoFo.
All the reasons that I come to MoFo, or ever had, have never had anything to do with him.

You would have won deservedly. You speak your mind, dont waffle to create false drama, and mean what you say thru actions. Me and you have clashed, but I know youre real Vicky, and not just an exercise to get "reps".

Vicket 2017 !!! HUZZAH!!

Those are all so similar to everything else you've posted . Terrible; again as established earlier you should be ashamed of yourselves if you vote for Miss Vicky.

Those are all so similar to everything else you've posted . Terrible; again as established earlier you should be ashamed of yourselves if you vote for Miss Vicky.
At least I don't leave my running mate to do all my campaigning for me.
Are you going to leave her to do your presidenting for you too?

At least I don't leave my running mate to do all my campaigning for me.
Are you going to leave her to do your presidenting for you too?
At least CosmicRunaway is more of a REAL WOMAN than you ever will be.

I would LOVE to see CosmicRunaway as MoFo President. In fact, I seriously almost asked her to be my running mate! I'm very glad that Camo asked her to be his.

Bitches are pathetic. They're unhappy so they think everyone else should be unhappy. SHAME ON THEM ALL!

"Bitches are pathetic" says the man who is a bigger bitch than I am.
I know how to do it correctly.

Calling the Mofies "trash" and the forum "boring" is doing it correctly?
You're right, I was doing it wrong there - I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE NASTIER!

I know how to do it correctly.
You're right, I was doing it wrong there - I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE NASTIER!
Sexy knows what's he's doing *LINK*

I dont know what theyre saying, but Vicky is right.
Please ask Yoda to change your username from TONGO to TRASH.

I don't think I can trust someone who doesn't like the one and only Mark Wahlberg...

But Crick you rock man

I don't think I can trust someone who doesn't like the one and only Mark Wahlberg...

But Crick you rock man
Yoohoo! I like Mark Wahlberg very much. I'm running for MoFo President!

But Crick you rock man
Yoohoo! I like Mark Wahlberg very much. I'm running for MoFo President!
And you vote for Trump! #SexyCelebrityForPresident

And you vote for Trump! #SexyCelebrityForPresident
I've got it all going on. You've got the right one, baby.

But Crick you rock man
Besides being wooden and talentless, Mark Wahlberg is also a piece of ***** who, in his teens, physically assaulted black and Vietnamese people for no other reason than their race.

But I'm supposed to like him. Right.