Impeach Donald Trump!

Tools    

Rules, just to jump on your bandwagon, I've said a few times a long the way that I wouldn't put it past Trump (and have fantasized about) him saying in January that he didn't really want the job, he just wanted to see if he could win it, and he'd probably become bored with it after the first few months.... THEREFORE...

"I now pass the torch to your new Commander in Chief, President Pence! Has a nice ring to it, doesn't it folks? And his plans are going to be so good, believe me."
Could be, could be! You never know

I almost think that there was a master plan hatched out in the backroom at the Republican strong hold (probably a Denny's restaurant)...and the movers and shakers of the GOP plotted the entire election out in advance. They cut a deal with Hillary to run against Trump, knowing that Hillary was the only person in the world who would lose to him. Meanwhile they maneuvered Trump to seek out and get Pence to be his VP running mate, knowing all a long that the Republican controlled senate would launch impeachment proceedings against Trump....Now the wildcard is the Democrats, but faced with the decision to impeach Trump giving the Presidency to Pence, they have no choice but to go along with the plan. Even though they might expect it is a ruse, they have to vote for impeachment or their constituents will never forgive them.

Meanwhile Pence becomes Pres and American's end up wishing The Donald was back in the White House. But Trump will have the last laugh as his new reality show: Who Wants to Run for President will be a smash hit. And why not?! he could actually finance anybody who made it pass the TV judges. J Lo, Cory Feldman and a resurrected Kitty Carlisle. You never know, fact is stranger than fiction.

Rules, that post... was so good... so, so good, believe me!

It's kind of the opposite of my (tongue-in-cheek) conspiracy theory that Trump was a Clinton plant since they thought he'd be the only person in the world she could actually beat!

Pence though? A man who uses the film Mulan as a justification for why women shouldn't serve in the military?
I want to see the quote for that.

Best is Van Creveld take on feminism. He says the reason why the US failed in vietnam and Iraq is because girls go to school together with boys.

Don't get me started on his homophobic BS. I can't stand Trump, but Pence is far more repulsive.
Nah pence is just your usual conservative Republican. Homophobia and other "phobia" stuff is stabdard among these types.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
They cut a deal with Hillary to run against Trump, knowing that Hillary was the only person in the world who would lose to him. Meanwhile they maneuvered Trump to seek out and get Pence to be his VP running mate, knowing all a long that the Republican controlled senate would launch impeachment proceedings against Trump....
Was Anthony Weiner the running mate for Hillary in this version of events?

I see, this?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...n52#.kpEwYRnZl

Well its kind of true. Modern Disney movies are indeed very ideological and try to impose their ideology down the audience's throats, they are a bit authoritarian in that sense. And I don't have a well formed opinion about women in the military. But I think it makes sense to sexually segregate men and women in the armed forces.

I see, this?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczy...n52#.kpEwYRnZl

Well its kind of true. Modern Disney movies are indeed very ideological and try to impose their ideology down the audience's throats, they are a bit authoritarian in that sense. And I don't have a well formed opinion about women in the military. But I think it makes sense to sexually segregate men and women in the armed forces.
Agreed. Mulan is probably a true representation of women in the military.

Agreed. Mulan is probably a true representation of women in the military.
It's on my list of ancient stories that I'd like to see get the big, live-action, serious Hollywood treatment.

Glad Obama stepped up and tried saying something since the President-elect didnt know what to do.

Donald Trump Presidency

1. Protests turn into riots at the election results. Trump makes a tweet, then backpedals on that tweet with a more positive tweet. The end.

2. ......

Tongs. I just read your post and got so upset that I went and threw a rock through my neighbor's window to demonstrate my upsetedness!
(I told them that I did it because of your post - now they want to know what YOU are going to do about it since you are obviously responsible for the way I reacted. I realize you were just using the system of this forum as it's designed, but I think it's up to you to calm me down and get me to stop being so freaked out and reactionary to you.)

Just making a point.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Both are disgusting... Pence frightens me more because he represents the worst about the Republican Party, IMO, but Trump is very dangerous to the world because of his mediatism...

Is it possible to impeach both and have another election with above-trash individuals?

Tongs. I just read your post and got so upset that I went and threw a rock through my neighbor's window to demonstrate my upsetedness!
(I told them that I did it because of your post - now they want to know what YOU are going to do about it since you are obviously responsible for the way I reacted. I realize you were just using the system of this forum as it's designed, but I think it's up to you to calm me down and get me to stop being so freaked out and reactionary to you.)

Just making a point.
No, youre just pointing.

Ill be keeping a tally of our Presidents actions in response to events as they transpire. No pointing or blaming to this, if he does good Ill list that too.

Its not if hes a good man, or husband, but if he can do this. Do not be afraid of the truth, lets look at it without spin.

No, youre just pointing.

Ill be keeping a tally of our Presidents actions in response to events as they transpire. No pointing or blaming to this, if he does good Ill list that too.

Its not if hes a good man, or husband, but if he can do this. Do not be afraid of the truth, lets look at it without spin.
Good! Keep track of all his actions.
It was keeping similar vigilance that made me go from viewing Obama as a simple unknown entity to disagreeing with his actions & his character on a lot of issues. Keep in mind I was in disagreement with G.W. Bush when he decided to take his focus off his alleged "war on terror" by invading Iraq in 2003.

Ah, the joys of being Independent - I tow no party lines!

Good! Keep track of all his actions.
It was keeping similar vigilance that made me go from viewing Obama as a simple unknown entity to disagreeing with his actions & his character on a lot of issues. Keep in mind I was in disagreement with G.W. Bush when he decided to take his focus off his alleged "war on terror" by invading Iraq in 2003.

Ah, the joys of being Independent - I tow no party lines!
Im not gonna even get into who he appointed after elected. Just his, and his offices' actions since.

Im not gonna even get into who he appointed after elected. Just his, and his offices' actions since.
You'll be happy to hear that conservative radio host (shock jock, IMO) and fervent Trump supporter Michael Savage today implied that Trump is selling out due to some of his announced cabinet selections.

We've had 43 WHITE Presidents (actually 42 different white individuals to hold the office), the first BLACK President, and now we'll have the first ORANGE President!

(insert Orange is the New Black joke here, if it hasn't been made already)

We've had 43 WHITE Presidents (actually 42 different white individuals to hold the office), the first BLACK President, and now we'll have the first ORANGE President!

(insert Orange is the New Black joke here, if it hasn't been made already)
It has

Uploaded to KYM five days ago.

Thinking about it, Trump is actually very representative of the US, specially the conservative values of its population. Obama was very opposite to American cultural values being a multinational biracial guy that is well cultured and intelligent.

How Trump's changed stances on 6 issues since the election

President-elect Donald Trump changed his tune on several topics — among them climate change and prosecuting Hillary Clinton — in statements Tuesday to The New York Times and on Twitter. What he's said in the past and what he's saying now:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...BBnb7Kz#page=1