2016 MoFo Fantasy Football Regular Season

Tools    

Caleb Sturgis has 9 fantasy points at halftime, he kicked a 50 + yard bomb, 6 more to go......

We'll see if I'm able to squeak by again this week. Alshon Jeffery can't get more than 10 points on Monday night for me to win. I did it against TONGO, hopefully I can do it again.

Me losing to Tater, and Yoda most likely losing to Mikey....this is gonna make a logjam at the top. aw snap!

Well, I may or may not pull this out against mikey tonight, but whether I do or not, this week's score is probably going to torpedo my chances of breaking that scoring record. Still should be well-positioned for one of the Byes, though.

Yeah, same here.

The whole weekend was pretty hilarious: I was looking dead in both my leagues. Then, on Sunday night I stopped watching, and when I came back, a late TD by Bryant had put me up. The game went into OT and I had to sweat it out: I won by 0.24 points.

Then, on this league, same thing Monday night: figured I was done for, stopped watching, and when I came back Diggs had caught a late TD to put me just ahead again. Two likely losses flipped into two improbable wins by receiver TDs, on consecutive nights.

Anyway, my only loss in this league this year came when I scored 120 points, so I guess this evens things out, luck-wise. It'll be tough keeping it going this week against you, though, without Johnson.

So, it turns out, your loss was not the highest score in a loss; that was me, with 161.02 against LT in 2012 (she scored 163.98). But yours was up there:

Week 8

- TONGO, 147.90 points, (6th-highest losing score)
- spud and TONGO, 297.24 combined points (12th-highest combined score)
- LT, 0.72 victory over seanc (12th-closest in league history)

- Yoda, 78.70 points (12-lowest winning score)
- Yoda and mikey, 155.08 combined points (22nd-lowest combined score)
- Yoda, 2.32 victory over mikey (40th-closest in league history)
- Yoda, seven consecutive wins (tied for 3rd-longest streak)

Touched almost every part of the record book this week.

I do think I'm going to establish a cutoff for margin of victory, though: I've got like the top 50 entries there right now. I think I'll just remove the ones that aren't under two points to keep things manageable.

A system of cells interlinked
Just what I needed - players getting put on IR! Sweet!