MoFo Turns 16, Gets a Job

Tools    

Just a heads-up: I haven't forgotten about this. I've been working with my sister (who does some design work) on a version of the logo (and related site elements) that'll look good on a dark shirt. Still not sure how it'll all come out, but so far it's coming along pretty nicely. Here's hoping.

I'd rather have a mug. If it was a shirt, I'd have to wear it literally every single time I watch a movie.

So, quick update: this is coming together. I've seen a few of the mockups, and I like where they're going. Some of them are pretty different from the others, so there's a good chance I'll offer you guys a few design options, though all will have a similar aesthetic. One, which I really like, might not work great on a shirt, but has me thinking about ways to incorporate it into the actual site header. Stay tuned.

Also, re: mugs. Yeah, most of these designs would work great on other things, too, and it really won't cost anything to add a few more options on VistaPrint, or wherever, so I'll definitely be able to make mugs available, too.

Hopefully all in the next couple of weeks.