Are you a Narcissist?

Tools    

The interesting thing Captain Steel said was he wanted to pee in the cup, and the cup is supposed to represent Jesus. Which might mean -- if he's religious at all -- he might be mad at Jesus, even if Jesus is the most important thing in his life. He might want to piss on Jesus.
Well, I didn't tell the rest of the fantasy as it came to me - Jesus drinks the contents of the cup - kind of a reverse communion!

Captain Steel -- if he is agnostic -- might have a special place in his heart for Jesus, Christianity, religion, all of that. Deep down. Guarded. Unacknowledged. Perhaps he had a religious past and he lost touch with it. Now maybe he pisses on religion.
Get out of my head!!!

I'm interested in why Jesus came up in your answers twice and your agnostic (I believe?)

And when I said I would put on my Jesus shoes to cross the water, I had not read yours or anyone else answers.

Well, anyway, that was just another relational psychology test.

Originally Posted by ashdoc
This is a genuine psychological test. It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ...but she did not take his phone number and did not know how to contact him again . A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?
To get him to show up at the next funeral.

See, the reason why that test doesn't work is because the answer can be figured out through logically piecing together probable rationalizations.

The true test is whether or not your mind immediately went to skinsuits.

Originally Posted by Citizen Rules
WARNING: "My Anwser" spoilers below
The motive is unknown based on the limited facts in the story.
You are clinically insane.

this is the correct answer . but if you have checked this story on the internet and posted the answer , then you are a narcissist
I didn't check the answer online, I've been given the test before.

By professionals.

Because of reasons.

No it's not. It's the obvious one. The only correct answer is the one I gave: there's not enough info in the question to determine her motive.
He's GIBBERING INSANE, I TELL YOU!! Look, he's questioning authority! Clearly there's a lack of communication skills here. That's symptomatic of Asperger's syndrome. I BET HE HAS DEPRESSION AND ADHD TOO.

Originally Posted by gbgoodies
That's just stupid. Most psychopaths aren't that dumb.
Know many psychopaths, GBG?

No, but seriously, thanks for backing me up.

I hope none of you find yourself on a murder jury
As if those courts weren't already presided over by the sort of people who think IQ tests are an adequate measure of one's intelligence WHICH *throws Narcissist Membership Card on the table* mine happens to be 147.

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! GIVE UNTO ME YOUR ADULATION!

Question: What could be her motive in killing her sister? Then it becomes a valid test of response. As written it's flawed.
Well, let's see. If we know she's killed her sister, then it stands to reason that she's the probable cause of her mother's death as well.

Why would she kill her mother? Leverage.

The answer is obvious: she's a politician.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Everybody take this test:
Okeedoke.

1. You are walking in a beautiful woodland area, as the sun shines through the trees and a gentle breeze flows over your whole body. It’s a beautiful day. You are walking with someone:

Who are you walking with?
I don't know anybody who'd be comfortable walking around with me naked.

2. As you walk through the woods, up ahead you see an animal in front of you:

What kind of animal is it?
A vicious badger.

3. What happens with you and the animal, and what interaction takes place between you and the animal?
He's surprisingly chill and tells me I'm in Narnia. I tell him to **** off.

4. As you walk deeper into the woods, you come to a clearing, and in the middle of the clearing is a your perfect house.

Describe it’s size.
Sufficiently large to compensate for a penis I may or may not have.

5. As you walk closer to the house and see more of it, is it surrounded by a fence?
Now that I think about it, I should fire those contractors, they set up barb-wire, but they didn't even manage to enclose the entire house. What's the point!?

6. You tentatively walk to the front door of this house and enter as the door is is slightly ajar. As you walk in you walk through to the dining area and see a table.

Describe what you see on and around the table.
First off, I thought this was my dream house? My front door wouldn't be operable, it'd be a poison arrow trap. The real entrance would be a secret chute beneath the fourth stone on my walkway.

Anyway, what's on the table? A mysterious capped bottle that says, "Eat Me". The misuse of words irritates me.

7. As you finish looking around you exit the house via the back door into the garden area, which has a large area of grass. In the centre of garden, in the grass, you see a cup.

What material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, porcelain etc)?
WHO'S LITTERING ON MY PROPERTY!?

The cup is made of sponge. You have to squeeze it into your mouth to drink anything out of it.

8. What do you do with the cup?
I laugh at it's hilarious jokes before becoming upset with it when it tries to sneak something racist by me.

9. As you walk to the bottom of the garden you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water.

What type of body of water is it (river, lake, pond etc)?
It's wine cooler. You think it's juice until you realize at the last second that it's not.

Oh, wait. What body type? Uhhh... androgynous.

10. As you think about how to get back home you have to cross the water.

How do you plan on doing this?
I don't. I become upset and indignant because I don't know how I suddenly managed to strand myself on the opposite side of an androgynous wine cooler lake that's flooded my back patio.

WHAT'S A LAKE DOING IN OUTER SPACE ANYWAY!?

Originally Posted by AboveTheClouds
I wouldn't call her psychopathic so much as desperate and sloppy.
But emphasize the 'sloppy'.

Originally Posted by Captain Steel
I'm just answering with the first thing that comes into my head...

1. Jesus
2. Fox
3. Bestiality
4. Small shack
5. No way!
6. 4 chairs
7. Wood (goblet)
8. Pee in it
9. Bigger than a pond, smaller than a lake
10. Walk across it while holding Jesus' hand!
I've concluded that you are Bill Maher.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Answers to the Test:

1. The person who you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
I have nobody important in my life.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.
Small enough to fit into an overhead storage bin.

3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
Vehement denial of the truth describes me well.

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.
Are you sure?

5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You’d prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
I HATE people dropping by unannounced.

I guess I'm dangerous with some strangely-placed openings.

6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally unhappy.
What if it's a fictional mislabeled drug with unknown consequences? Is that food?

7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person from number 1. For example, styrofoam, plastic, and paper are all disposable and you don’t really value the person long term. Glass, and ceramic are a little more precious and means you have a strong but fragile relationship; metal, wood, and plastic indicate a strong, long lasting relationship.

It's flimsy? It'll rebound if left in the sun?

8. What you do with the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in number 1.
I'm apathetic towards them due to ethical differences.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.
( O_O) Oh my god, I'm asexual. Wait... what? I'm confused now.

10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
YOU ARE A VIRGIN

Originally Posted by gbgoodies
Or maybe I just like an uncluttered table.
I'm so so sorry, GBG, but... your a psychopath.

Are you a psychologist Ashdoc?.... Your story doesn't say that was her motive. The killing of her sister might be unrelated. This is why Orson is my avatar.
no i am a general practitioner .

i am ASKING the motive .

I think somebodys displaying an impersonation of Will Hunting toying with psychiatrists.....

Mm, maybe, but its also like a riddle where you are trying to deduce a real substantial reason why she klilled her, with the scarce information given. A Dad scenario does seem more likely cause "just to see him again" like love at first sight, well storybook romances dont bend that direction
a psychopath will give the 'correct' answer . sure , the answers can be many , but the 'correct' answer given means that you are a psychopath . the point is in detecting the psychopathy , not deducing the reason why the girl killed her sister .

a psychopath will give the 'correct' answer . sure , the answers can be many , but the 'correct' answer given means that you are a psychopath . the point is in detecting the psychopathy , not deducing the reason why the girl killed her sister .

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
See, someone asked me that question in real life and I got it in about 30 seconds, but I think it's a rational answer
Maybe I can see from their perspective or something, but I wouldn't call myself a reincarnated Hannibal Letter because of one answer

ONLY a psychopath will make use of the scarce information given and STILL arrive at the conclusion that the girl will murder her sister just because she was hoping the guy would come to the sister's funeral again .

i am glad you are not a psychopath

Originally Posted by TONGO
I think somebodys displaying an impersonation of Will Hunting toying with psychiatrists.....
I have not finished that movie.
ONLY a psychopath will make use of the scarce information given and STILL arrive at the conclusion that the girl will murder her sister just because she was hoping the guy would come to the sister's funeral again .
PHEW! I thought that skinsuits thing could count against me.

I have not finished that movie.
It actually is fitting to post this in this thread. This is when the court makes Will seek counciling.,....