Are you a Narcissist?

Tools    

Master of My Domain
I got 7 out of 40. Expected this kind of low score.

Weird, I dont like taking orders, I dont like giving them either, but theres no 3rd option. DOH!

I'm probably a narcissist.
Mm, its the weight loss. You lost a ton of weight and someones self worth skyrockets after that. So go eat a donut

I should have taken the test before I linked it. That wasn't the test I took a year ago, which was a better one. I agree some of those questions were too narrow in their focus. My score 20, out of 40.

If anybody knows of a better test, please post a link.

forget narcissm . psychopathy is more interesting .

answer this correctly and you are a psychopath---

This is a genuine psychological test. It is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know.

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ...but she did not take his phone number and did not know how to contact him again . A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

Question: What is her motive in killing her sister?

WARNING: "My Answer" spoilers below
The motive is unknown based on the limited facts in the story.

Originally Posted by ashdoc

She thought this guy was amazing, so much her dream guy she believed him to be, that she fell in love with him there and then ...but she did not take his phone number and did not know how to contact him again . A few days later, the girl killed her own sister.

So the dream guy would come to her sister's funeral and she'd remember to get his phone number then.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
forget narcissm . psychopathy is more interesting .

answer this correctly and you are a psychopath---

WARNING: "My Answer" spoilers below
The motive is unknown based on the limited facts in the story.

WARNING: "SPOILERS!!!" spoilers below
I disagree. I think the motive is clear.

The man is the girl's father, but she'd never met him before the funeral. So she killed her sister so he would come to the sister's funeral, and she could see her father again.

No.... the guy is not her father. "Dream guy." That's not a father.

So the dream guy would come to her sister's funeral and she'd remember to get his phone number then.
this is the correct answer . but if you have checked this story on the internet and posted the answer , then you are a narcissist . because then the urge to give the correct answer and be lauded as 'clever' among MOFOs is so great in you that you are ready to be diagnosed as a psychopath in that urge .

but if you did not check the answer on the internet and if came from your mind then you are a psychopath .

so you know now , whether you are a narcissist or a psychopath

this is the correct answer
No it's not. It's the obvious one. The only correct answer is the one I gave: there's not enough info in the question to determine her motive.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
this is the correct answer . but if you have checked this story on the internet and posted the answer , then you are a narcissist . because then the urge to give the correct answer and be lauded as 'clever' among MOFOs is so great in you that you are ready to be diagnosed as a psychopath in that urge .

but if you did not check the answer on the internet and if came from your mind then you are a psychopath .

so you know now , whether you are a narcissist or a psychopath
No.... the guy is not her father. "Dream guy." That's not a father.

Just being her "dream guy" doesn't guarantee that he would come to the sister's funeral. Just because he knew the mother, it doesn't mean that he even knew that the sister existed, especially if the girl had never met him before.

There would have to be some reason why he would come to the sister's funeral. That's why he would be the girl's father. That would make him the girl's sister's father too, so he would come to her funeral.