All about the upcoming Live Action Musical Hall of Fame

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I finally caught up with this thread, and I'm just in shock. With the exception of Seanc and Destiny, you guys just pounded and pounded until you pushed Citizen Rules out.

He wants to leave MoFo. Is that what you wanted? Because that may be what you got.

And all this over something so stupid over a thread about watching movies. There would have been so few animated musicals that it wouldn't have made a difference, but you people just couldn't let it go.

Again sorry for being a bit premature there (that's what she said) , as well as haselling you in any way sorry again if that's the case, I'm sure you know I would never intentionally do that

My comment was more referring to Citizen actually excluding something though. Godoggo used to ask us if something should be included we'd all have our say then it would be decided, Citizen deciding Animation wasn't allowed felt like Godoggo picking a TV show when we had already made our picks (or wrong). Whatever though

I finally caught up with this thread, and I'm just in shock. With the exception of Seanc and Destiny, you guys just pounded and pounded until you pushed Citizen Rules out.

He wants to leave MoFo. Is that what you wanted? Because that may be what you got.

And all this over something so stupid over a thread about watching movies. There would have been so few animated musicals that it wouldn't have made a difference, but you people just couldn't let it go.
First of all he should quite simply have thicker skin, I really like Citizen im sure he'd tell you as much if you asked him, but leaving because of this is pretty pathetic

Second - "There would have been so few animated musicals that it wouldn't have made a difference", exact?y why where they excluded then?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
First of all he should quite simply have thicker skin, I really like Citizen im sure he'd tell you as much if you asked him, but leaving because of this is pretty pathetic
Keep attacking. I'm sure that will help.

Second - "There would have been so few animated musicals that it wouldn't have made a difference", exactly why where they excluded then?
That's the whole point. Look how many animated musicals were nominated in just a few hours in the other thread. Most of those movies never would have been nominated if they weren't separated. This way they have a chance to be seen and appreciated.

Should we just cancel specific HoF's for a while, have Destiny lock this thread, and maybe turn our focus towards other stuff?

Just a thought. This whole thing is a freaking mess and I don't know what to think about any of it anymore.

Again sorry for being a bit premature there (that's what she said) , as well as haselling you in any way sorry again if that's the case, I'm sure you know I would never intentionally do that
You're fine, sweetie!

My comment was more referring to Citizen actually excluding something though. Godoggo used to ask us if something should be included we'd all have our say then it would be decided.
I truly wish I had known more about these, and how they work. As I've said, I am so care free, I just didn't care about what was and wasn't allowed, and I had no idea anyone else would. Plus, with no replies in the other thread, I assumed it was because no one cared, and you were just all waiting for the next famers to be set up.

Also, a few hours ago, I asked for everyone to tell me if they would have honestly joined a full out musical famer, and what they honestly would have nominated. I did that to see if the animation had a chance, or if it would have been too close to what our point was in the first place. That it wouldn't stand a chance mixed in, and that it would eventually have it's own thread because of it. Not many replies at all. Was it because I wasn't fighting? Did I need to throw some insults in there to get replies?

Keep attacking. I'm sure that will help.

That's the whole point. Look how many animated musicals were nominated in just a few hours in the other thread. Most of those movies never would have been nominated if they weren't separated. This way they have a chance to be seen and appreciated.
Honestly do you read what you type?

Be mad, accuse me of attacking Citizen (if anything I was positive about him, I really like him), I really couldn't care less what you think GBG but don't accuse me of stuff I didn't do!

Again your other paragraph can easily be flipped to show why Animation should have been included.

OK I apologize for what I said there...
You sure spend a lot of time apologizing, maybe if you didn't make snide remarks you wouldn't need to play kiss up and back peddle latter. My god! have the brass to own your own words.

Don't speak for me! How pathetic of you to say that I like you! No I don't like you, not at all.

Lucky for me, I can still write in here. Just yesterday, Cricket and I had a fuss, but it ended up being a misunderstanding. I took him wrong, and thought he was backing Guap against me on how I didn't watch his "Episodes" <~ I love to keep making that point! Back to the fuss . . . We may have gotten a bit snippy with each other, but we didn't go past that. We talked through it, and it ended just fine. I am not going to name names, or anything like that, but this goes way past what it should. We've had this going on last night, and now today. Direct and snide remarks, and insults. Direct negative feelings, etc . . . You guys have got to stop with all this. It's not worth it. These threads will be put on hold for a tiny bit. The Hall of Fame threads that are already going on, as in the big ones, like the 6th, 7th, and whatever else, are of course OK. I am not sure what to say anymore about the Animated Musical. I think maybe it should wait, as well. Too many hard feelings are going on here. I am going to try to come up with something to fix all this. Give me a few days to think.

I really am too old for this *****!