Sci-Fi HoF...Hall of Fame

Tools    

Welcome All! To the Sci-Fi Hall of Fame.

The completion date to watch all of the films and turn in a ranked voting list to me by PM, is by May 30th midnight PST. I will announce the winner on May 31st.

The Nominations are:

The Face of Another (1966)
Nominated by Sane

Planet of the Apes (1968)
Nominated by Hit Girl

Time After Time (1979)
Nominated by GBgoodies

Escape from New York (1981)
Nominated by Iroquois

The Thing (1982)
Nominated by Destiny

Blade Runner (1982)
Nominated by Sci-Fi Slob

Brazil (1985)
Nominated by Lucas

Gunbuster (1988)
Nominated by Guaporense

Starship Troopers (1997)
Nominated by Citizen Rules

Children of Men (2006)

Nominated by MovieMeditation

Paprika (2006)
Nominated by Pussy Galore

Snowpiercer (2013)
Nominated by NatashaR

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	10fc6cb88d0964eda57c8029edf9c114.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	188.9 KB
ID:	66311  

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
As I previously stated, I really do want to join, but I want to make sure that I don't have a tie to the sixth HOF. So if I can find Raise the Red Lantern and Pierrot le Fou and finish that HOF off soon, then I'll join.

Is there really a difference between say 12 and 14? I mean there is obviously but will two films really sway you the other way?

No but there is a different between 12 and 16. JJ just has to draw the line somewhere.

Let the night air cool you off
There was a basically a two film leeway when I said 12

I don't really want to do more than ten, because I don't trust myself. Even 12 might be pushing it, but sci-fi is something I am interested in, so perhaps that would motivate me to finish. I just don't want to keep joining and then dropping out, I'd feel like an a**hole.

I mean, I do agree with the sixth HOF having 19, that is definitely A LOT. I think it would be suited better to break anything over 16 into 2 groups, just not sure of the best way for that to be done.

I used to get mad about dropouts, but I really don't care anymore. There going to happen either way, I just wish people would be more realistic when joining these things. It's dumb when people join and then you never hear from them.

What does one have to do in order to join? I've never participated in a HOF before and this one sounds pretty interesting.

Blue Lion just pick a Sci-Fi film which is then your nomination, the private message me the name of it. Then you have to watch all the movies nominated and we discuss them which is the fun part, then we vote on the winners.

Blue Lion just pick a Sci-Fi film which is then your nomination, the private message me the name of it. Then you have to watch all the movies nominated and we discuss them which is the fun part, then we vote on the winners.
Alright, I'm in.

I mean, I do agree with the sixth HOF having 19, that is definitely A LOT. I think it would be suited better to break anything over 16 into 2 groups, just not sure of the best way for that to be done.
I'm guessing this will top out at 12 or less.

I hope you join Neiba, I don't think this will be very large.

Question: On the Noir Hof I added the movie nominations as they came in to the first post and where made public.

The other Hofs had the movie nominations kept private, then reveled when the Hof starts.

Which method do you guys like? Or do you care?

Question: On the 6th Hof there was a discussion thread created for each movie, did you guys like that?