Your 2014 movie recommandations for me.

Tools    

hey CR.. have you seen "The Rover"? it came out in 2014.. I really enjoyed it.. perhaps you will as well.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2345737/

Hey MovieGal, thanks for the recommendation. I'd never heard of that one, it sounds interesting.

"10 years after a global economic collapse, a hardened loner pursues the men who stole his only possession, his car. Along the way, he captures one of the thieves' brother, and the duo form an uneasy bond during the dangerous journey."

Was the major focus of the film gratuitous violence? Is it really violent? IMDB metioned R for bloody violances but it's hard to know if it's extreme or just average. What do you think?

Hey MovieGal, thanks for the recommendation. I'd never heard of that one, it sounds interesting.

"10 years after a global economic collapse, a hardened loner pursues the men who stole his only possession, his car. Along the way, he captures one of the thieves' brother, and the duo form an uneasy bond during the dangerous journey."

Was the major focus of the film gratuitous violence? Is it really violent? IMDB metioned R for bloody violances but it's hard to know if it's extreme or just average. What do you think?
There is some violence in it.... but I dont think its to extreme. Have you looked at the trailer?

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
From what I can see, Nightcrawler and Locke are two solid ones.

Locke is a testament to making concrete pouring interesting.

The Rover is from David Michod who directed one of my faves from the decade so far Animal Kingdom. I haven't seen it but surprisingly Animal Kingdom isnt that violent despite its subject matter.

I'm not keen on modern crime films so I'll probably pass on those, but I do appreciate the recommendations! I've seen some great films thanks to you guys!

I will watch The Rover, I hope Netflix has it.

EDIT: even better my library had it