Apologies to the forum's members

Tools    

Guap has been a member here for two years and had a difficult period. He's had plenty of interaction with most of us, so he's not really a stranger here. If he felt like he had to explain why he said or did certain things, he should be able to do that.

The core of the MoFo community tends to be pretty close anyway and many people here share personal stories. Who are you to come here and tell people what to share and what not to share? This is a pretty friendly environment (usually) and if you'd have been here long enough, you'd have known that. People can talk to eachother here as acquaintances. There's absolutely nothing odd about that.

Why don't you show a little respect, punk? Mark was just stating, just as I am, that many MoFos here are much closer than you'd think. We are a community and after being a member for a while, you can't call certain people strangers anymore. People get to know eachother.

Your aggressive reaction to a simple, inoffensive given like this, shows that you might be the one who has issues.
Nope you're not familiar with Mark's posting history, and how when he gets offended he follows members around from thread-to-thread with indirect baiting attempts when he gets mad.

On it's own the post didn't seem that offensive, but as pointed out it's a little game he's been playing off-and-on since I've been here.

Euhm, weren't you the one who just stated that everything you write on a public site can be used against you? Well, Mark just used a stupid post you wrote in another thread to cleverly reprove you here. Deal with it and don't be a cry baby about it.
Except it wasn't a stupid post, it was a well articulated opinion piece . Mark's apparently insecure and offended by others' opinions easily, but doesn't have the balls to argue in the thread - so instead he just follows the members around in other threads with passive-aggressive comments. This wouldn't be the first time (and I'm not first member apparently) he's played this baiting game either.

Nope you're not familiar with Mark's posting history, and how when he gets offended he follows members around from thread-to-thread with indirect baiting attempts when he gets mad.

On it's own the post didn't seem that offensive, but as pointed out it's a little game he's been playing off-and-on since I've been here.
I'm way more familiar with Mark's posting history than you are. I can't help that you're feeling paranoid or insecure about him correcting you sometimes.

Except it wasn't a stupid post, it was a well articulated opinion piece . Mark's apparently insecure and offended by others' opinions easily, but doesn't have the balls to argue in the thread - so instead he just follows the members around in other threads with passive-aggressive comments. This wouldn't be the first time (and I'm not first member apparently) he's played this baiting game either.
To be honest, I get why he won't argue with you. I've seen you being involved in certain discussions here and you're simply not very good at it. 90% of your arguments usually don't make sense and when someone says something that you can't revoke, you simply ignore him/her and decide to reply to other stuff or move the conversation in a completely different, irrelevant and irrational direction. That doesn't really make for an enrichening debate...

By the way, it was a stupid post (I laughed at the fact that you really believe it was a well articulated opinion) and the part Mark pointed out in his previous post here, is one of the most stupid sentences in that post.

Instead of always trying to attack people that point out your flaws, you should start learning from them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I think Ace thinks we're like animated characters who have no depth compared to real actors. He's never been to a site like this where we don't tell others they're wrong for doing, typing or thinking something in front of "strangers". If you stick around long enough, you'll learn that we're a family and not strangers. Of course, it's up to each member to decide if they want to be part of our family.
I'm in! What about incest, tho?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Well... I drag on pointless debates on the internet because I'm so stubbornly opinionated, egotistical, and arrogant. I just always have to be right and I can't let other people get the last word.

It's tough being human and having flaws...

Chappie doesn't like the real world
. Mark's apparently insecure and offended by others' opinions easily, but doesn't have the balls to argue in the thread - so instead he just follows the members around in other threads with passive-aggressive comments. This wouldn't be the first time (and I'm not first member apparently) he's played this baiting game either.
You don't have the right to play this card. Especially in this thread. I called you out for your insensitive TMI post when you could have easily just ignored what he was saying and let the rest of us respond who do give a damn about what Guap had to say. Let's not forget why this all happened in the first place. You want to call someone out, call me out.

Go back and read Mark's post. The message in that post, that you are either choosing to ignore or missed entirely, is that we feel like a family and we are a close-knit community that you could become apart of if you chose that route instead of always having to debate and fight every little thing. That doesn't sound like an angry, insecure person to me. You're the one that read it with your ego firmly inflated.

There were a few shots taken at Guapo in both threads, but we've all had times when we could've handled ourselves better. Kicking a person when they're down is cowardly. If anyone had something to say, it would've been Mark, but he's way to classy for that. Guapo just got frustrated; it doesn't mean he's crazy, or needs meds. It's just not a big deal. I'm just glad he's posting again.

Welcome back Guap

We who? You and your multiple personalities? - this is about the 5th or 6th bait post you've directed at me completely out of thin air - you might need a therapist or some Zoloft for your stalker obsession, kid

I appreciate your apology, but I still think Anime is turd.
I can agree with that.

Tentacle rape, *shivers*.

I appreciate your apology, but I still think Anime is turd.
Well, one can think French literature is turd. That tells more about that person than about French literature though.

I gave up being angry when someone insults foreign culture. I will also not waste my time trying to convert people here to anime, if you are not interested in the field you will not try to seriously grasp it's many great works.