Apologies to the forum's members

Tools    

Also, there is a thing called being fed up: if you joke at me a little about my love for Miyazaki's work, ok, if people joke about it 50 times for a year, it's not ok, it's offensive.
Well, you better hope I don't get started on that -- I'll be doing it 50 times a week.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Once you started you can't simply stop posting on MoFo, now, can you?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I am a melodramatic person.

For example, I believe someone here has said I was insecure about my taste in anime. Well, that's true: when I watched Madoka I felt horrible in a way: after watching it I felt like I was isolating myself from reality, that reality didn't feel real anymore and that those people (the people in my real life) were distant from me as if they were in another world. I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't profoundly moved by it in a way that no mainstream film moved me: as if I were a different kind of people. When I forced people here to watch it for the Hall of Fame I was depressed by the fact people there did not feel the same about it as I did. I don't really understand why I felt bad about it: I didn't feel bad about loving bands that almost nobody listens too like Kreator.
Maybe you need meds.

Master of My Domain
One thing I don't understand... why did you make everyone pissed off when the decision to quit the forum was made by yourself? Sounds like a forceful quitting to me and it was an immature act tbh.

But I'm glad you decided to apologize. Welcome back.

After I decided to leave the forum I wrote that ton of offensive comments in order to force me to not post anymore because I would be scared of people's reactions. To put into more clearly, I decided to rant over and make everybody hate me so that I wouldn't desire to post anymore.

That left a bad feeling in my mouth and I reflecting on my past behavior I see that I was extremely immature and disrespectful to the other members over the past two years. As a result to feel better I decided to write this apology post to people here.
My late mum always used to say, very wisely, that you can't hate someone you don't know, and we don't know people on the internet. See how people will accept apologies and carry on like nothing has happened, just shows you what a good place this is.
If you need any advice from someone old - keep your enthusiasm, I always liked that about you, but remember it's your passion. Use it to share your knowledge not to bash people around the head with it!
Welcome back

I also read that you never make real relationships on the internet. Well, that's not actually true I would say because I actually cared about fights on the internet many times (I have fought in many forums over the past 12 years , I was banned in several forums as well). I even participated on the founding of a political party via my contacts on the internet.

I just don't understand why people get so emotional about this stuff. Deciding whether or not to post on an internet forum should not be one of your more trying decisions.
Because drama can be found and made everywhere. There's more drama to go around than there is air.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Guap you pissed me off with you private message. That being said, you wrote two long messages back apologizing as well as as saying you are sorry in this thread. So I am will bury the hatchet and forgive you. Welcome back.
I never got an apology with my PM. So I don't know how to feel.

Nice to see you back in here, Guap. I would ask you to try to normalize things as soon as possible. You made a bad move, you apologized, it's over. Just come in here and participate.

By the way, now that I see you here, sorry for not answering you in MAL. I'll try to fix that soon, but these last weeks I don't have much time and am turning a bit lazy to follow social sites and such.

I am a melodramatic person.

For example, I believe someone here has said I was insecure about my taste in anime. Well, that's true: when I watched Madoka I felt horrible in a way: after watching it I felt like I was isolating myself from reality, that reality didn't feel real anymore and that those people (the people in my real life) were distant from me as if they were in another world. I wouldn't feel that way if I wasn't profoundly moved by it in a way that no mainstream film moved me: as if I were a different kind of people. When I forced people here to watch it for the Hall of Fame I was depressed by the fact people there did not feel the same about it as I did. I don't really understand why I felt bad about it: I didn't feel bad about loving bands that almost nobody listens too like Kreator.
TMI

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I wasn't here for any of this, but you sound like I did before I got myself straightened out, psychologically. When i first joined, I was...to say i was a mess would be putting it lightly. I got angry a lot, took things personally, and would be the first person to snap in an argument. Thankfully, I wasn't banned. I learned that I suffered from depression, anxiety, and possible PTSD. Since then I've learned to control my temper, be civil and a billion times less dramatic, and I still post here 13 years later. So chin up, maybe see a therapist, and eventually all will be okay, I reckon.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Well this place may not always be so great for your psychological well-being, anyway. You can't think of this place as "perfect" and that everyone else is psychologically better than you. They may not be. This is just a truck stop on the big wide internet. You might need to get away from here for awhile. As you did.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
No it's not. It drives me crazy when people do that. Some people want to share and others don't. Either is perfectly fine, but Guap is a member of this community and if he wants to share, I want to hear it.

No it's not. It drives me crazy when people do that. Some people want to share and others don't. Either is perfectly fine, but Guap is a member of this community and if he wants to share, I want to hear it.
Posts like that should be saved for a close friend or a therapist - they're not really appropriate for blurting out in front of a bunch of internet strangers