Bush's Handgun Aborted Gore's Browser War

Tools    

Didn't see it.
What kind of off-topic forum is this? There is not a single thread about abortion, politics, handguns, or browser wars.

C'mon people. Get after it. We need something for Chris and Rodney to moderate.

Somebody needs to assist the suicide of this thread before it gets out of control. I'll mention it in my prayer today at school after we get done reciting the pledge of allegiance.

Oh--I forgot. One of the best ways to fix this thread would be to just legalize drugs, then all of you pot-smoking, Hollywood-loving liberals could post here all you want.

Since nobody is going to fight with me, I'll fight with myself.

You right-wing, Bible-thumping idiot!

Your mother was a Hittite, and your father was an Amorite! --That's one of my favorite insults, and it is straight out of the Bible. LOL!

Naw, that'd be terrible. What we really need is to lock up all the Communists. George Bush is a communist you know.

And people need to stop being so paranoid about Aliens. This "Area 51" stuff is driving me insane. [red]AREA 51 IS A DECOY![/red]

After you've exposed the Alien threat and locked up the Commies, I'd bring back beheadings, crucifixations, and 8-tracks.

It's the black helicopters that I'm worried about. They keep doing flyby's over my house.

They're flown by the Men In Black, you know. The Nazis have trained them to impersonate the President and train Mexicans to steal jobs from us Americans while swiping Nuclear Secrets.

Oh, and they artificially created Elian Gonzalez in a lab using Janet Reno's eggs. The father is, of course, Frank Stallone.

And let's not forget about Cheese Whiz - it's not actually made of cheese!

Originally posted by RoadRunner
You right-wing, Bible-thumping idiot!
You are so lame! Even during her worst drinking binge, your mother could come up with better insults than that!

I would post more often, but the mercury in my fillings is making me cRaZy!!!!

Oh that's it! Now you done it! You talked smack about fake cheese! Real cheese at least has a spokesperson to stand up for it but but fake cheese doesn't! I love fake cheese! I love that sliced cheese that comes individually wrapped more but I feel I must defend the kind in the can too.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
What kind of off-topic forum is this? There is not a single thread about abortion, politics, handguns, or browser wars.

C'mon people. Get after it. We need something for Chris and Rodney to moderate.
Nowadays we have Terrorism, Immigration and Trump.