Who is your favorite Marvel character?

Tools    

I'd definitely have to say that my favorite Marvel character is either Iron Man or Wolverine.

my favorite marvel character is WOLVERINE.
aha. i like his powers. very unique.

yeah wolverine is pretty mad!!!!
both crazy and koolish!!!!!!
iron man is cool 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Captain America and Im not even American!

I like a number of characters for various reasons. I watched the Wolverine film last night and was impressed. But not in the comics. He wins too many fights where he should get his ass kicked. How hard can it be to take out such a guy?

I think my favourite character is Thor. A Thor film could be awesome or awful.

I like Ben Grimm. He seems to work at being strong where people like the Hulk, Wonder Man, etc just flex their muscles. He is also a comical though tragic character.

Spider-Man lost his freshness decades ago and it's just more of the same.

Wolverine or Spider-Man. Spidey is an institution, but dont discount Wolvie. During the nineties when EVERYbody was a killer, dark, grim, and basically crap comics the Wolverine character endured the dreadful Mr. T overexposure attack. Even The Punisher was cancelled.

A great one-shot comic was Spider Man Vs Wolverine. Sounds like typical comic schlock right?! Well it actually was great. A must read.

"Our pet's heads are fallin' off!"
Tony stark!!! (iron man):d

Mr. Spider-Man. xD
He's actually the only super hero I like...I'm not into super hero stuff at all, but I do like Spider-Man! ^^

The Lord of the Rings

Hugh Ja... er... I mean Wolverine...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I too, love Wolvie, but: Kitty Pride seems to rock!

1)wolverine
2)spider-man
3)punisher

SPIDER MAN all the way baby. 4th movie coming out on 2011.. can't wait. sucks cause Disney bought Marvel. wonder if they're going to make alterations/changes and all to the Marvel characters. hope not.

it is lovely!thx

Its tough to decide between these two.

^^^^^^^^^^ This was a good read, and their fight actually delivered.

Semper Fooey
The Submariner. Not the stilted sounding one Stan Lee turned him into, but the hot tempered anti-hero Bill Everett created in the 1940's. It would be great to see a movie set in the 1940's with the Sub and the original Human Torch going at each other, tearing New York City apart in the process.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
God, I hate the Submariner in ways I can not describe and I don't even read his book. Every book I've read with him in it he just comes off as a d!ck...

Oh and I beat MovieMan .