Movies you loved but everyone else hated?

Tools    

^ Exactly...Mainly tweens and Men who's balls haven't dropped\.

I like most movies the critics hate.

Highlander - Endgame

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I remember really enjoying Freddy vs. Jason, and I understand that it wasn't necessarily hated with strong severity, however, it never got the reception that I wanted for it to get. Honestly, I thought it was the most nicely constructed and well-polished story for both respective franchises, and enabled Freddy to show his stuff, as well as make Jason Voorhees' bland and boring character come across as an absolute bad-ass. I also thought that the fighting scenes were tremendous engaging.

I remember really enjoying Freddy vs. Jason, and I understand that it wasn't necessarily hated with strong severity, however, it never got the reception that I wanted for it to get. Honestly, I thought it was the most nicely constructed and well-polished story for both respective franchises, and enabled Freddy to show his stuff, as well as make Jason Voorhees' bland and boring character come across as an absolute bad-ass. I also thought that the fighting scenes were tremendous engaging.
I remember enjoying FVJ too tbh though i've not seen it in years so i've got no idea if i still would. Another movie i enjoyed buut my friends hated is Halloween 4.

The Village

I think it might have been a bit too intellectual for some.

My next choice was the first Blair Witch Project. Neat concept. The sequel wasn't even good enough to call it a dog....

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

There were a lot of standard elements to it, but Julia Roberts and Patrick Bergin made up for it. I usually immensely dislike Roberts, but she was believable in this, and Bergin was obviously relishing his turn as a genre villian.

I think I'd have to go with Cloverfield. I didn't get into a lot of the hype online, so I wasn't really expecting much when I went to see it and got caught up in the suspence. I think the people who hated it bought into the hype so much and built it up that no movie could have pleased them. It was like the hot girl from across the street who you fantasize about forever. Then you start talking to her and see that she's not all you thought her to be.

I think I'd have to go with Cloverfield. I didn't get into a lot of the hype online, so I wasn't really expecting much when I went to see it and got caught up in the suspence. I think the people who hated it bought into the hype so much and built it up that no movie could have pleased them. It was like the hot girl from across the street who you fantasize about forever. Then you start talking to her and see that she's not all you thought her to be.
I would have thought that Cloverfield has a strong fanbase. I think it's a decent late night saturday piece of entertainment too.