Animated Film Tournament

Tools    

Gatsby and gbg. They both posted around five hours from now last night so i'm guessing they'll be on around that time again. I won't though so it'll start tomorrow most likely.

Sword in the Stone - Cosmic
Rock and Rule - Cosmic
Fritz the Cat - Swan
From Up on Poppy Hill - CiCi
Batman: Year One - CiCi
Atlantis: The Lost Empire - tat
These are the only noms I haven't seen so far.

Love Sword in the Stone. Top five Disney for me, not sure if it would be your thing though.

For the record i nominated Bambi because i loved it so much on my rewatch last month that it's now replaced Pinocchio as my favourite Disney and is in my top five Animated Films.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I haven't seen Bambi in ages. I've been watching a lot of Disney lately too.

Pinocchio is up there on my list of faves.

I really enjoy Sword in the Stone. I don't think it's necessarily one of the best, but it's one of the most fun Disney flicks to watch.

Is the nomination process open to new posters, because if I could suggest six films that should be nominated they would be Wizards The Iron Giant Persepolis South Park Bigger Longer Uncut Zootopia Anomalisa

Is the nomination process open to new posters, because if I could suggest six films that should be nominated they would be Wizards The Iron Giant Persepolis South Park Bigger Longer Uncut Zootopia Anomalisa
Pretty sure sign-ups are closed. We're just waiting for two of the people who signed up to post their nominations. You're welcome to vote once the actual tournament begins, though.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
These are my nominations:

The Incredibles (2004)
Monsters, Inc. (2001)
Lilo & Stitch (2002)
Despicable Me (2010)
Over the Hedge (2006)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937)

I didn't see any of these in the list on the first page, but if I accidentally nominated something that's already been nominated by someone else, let me know and I'll change it.

Master of My Domain
Wait lol been drowning in pool of work, almost out now.

Master of My Domain
My nominations:

Persepolis
Heavy Metal
South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut (even though it'll be eliminated in Round 1)
Kung Fu Panda
Alice in Wonderland