Jennifer's Body

Tools    

Trailer

Synopsis: This movie is an excuse to see Megan Fox half (or perhaps entirely) naked. It actually looks pretty funny. I feel a guilty pleasure coming on.

Happy New Year from Philly!
It definitely has a few things going for it.

Boys ages 9 to 90 will be lining up to see a scantily clad Megan Fox, while the rest of us will go to see what Diablo Cody, the screenwriter of Juno, creator of the TV show The United States of Tara and writer of the memoir, Candy Girl: A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper has done this time.

And many young ladies will be glad to see the cute Brody in a movie again.

I am looking forward to it despite a rather lackluster trailer.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I agree, the trailer is very ho-hum, but the premise is promising. Of course, those expecting something along the same lines as Juno, might be dissapointed.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Well, um...im ashamed to say that if you google: Megan Fox Jennifer's Body. And you set your filter to none, you see some shots from the shooting in which she is topless. Very nice I might add...

A system of cells interlinked
I will certainly check this out when it hits the streets. Anything written by D. Cody gets me in the chair.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'll probably see this, but I'd like to hear the word of mouth (excluding Megan Fox's topless scenes) before getting to it.
That's what I'm afraid of. People (the average moviegoers) will go just to see her nude or semi-nude and talk of nothing but those scenes, but when asked about the movie, overall, will say it sucked because they don't show more.

Cody can craft a decent story, but her hipper-than-thou dialogue causes my actual physical pain. This looks like something I might check out on pay per view.

I can't wait to see this. It looks cute. and Megan Fox is hot.

I don't really know what the whole BUZZ is with this movie?
From what I've gathered, guys are gonna flock JUST BECAUSE MEgan fox happens to have that nude swimming scene. I mean what is so appealing about a demon girl killing boys? It's BEEN DONE before, MANY MANY TIMES on the sci fi channel! lol ugh
Adrien Brody is another negative for this film: Years ago Brody on the O.C. said that he would never stoop down to horror movies, and what's this? He has NO CAREER so what does he do? paycheck please.
And Diablo Cody is quite the talk of the town right now. She's written one movie(Juno, hardly the clever-indie film sensation!) and a tv show(United states...Terra=abysmal, who watches this cheap crap?!) So she's written a horror movie, thats EDGY! THATS PROLIFIC! why does everyone think she's going to be BIG?

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I was scratching my head until I realized you meant ADAM Brody. Adrien Brody is in the new Argento film though. By the way, Jennifer's Body is at least supposed to be a comedy.