Looking For a Horror/Thriller Movie PLEASE HELP !

Tools    

I devote my life to finding this movie. You have my word.

I devote my life to finding this movie. You have my word.
ahahah xD let me know once you find it !

Okay, I came across this which seems to match pretty much everything you described, including the twist ending. The trailer also shows drawings on the floor. But I have to say it doesn't look remotely familiar to me (though it has been a while).

The Lost

[quote=MonnoM;1570181]Okay, I came across this which seems to match pretty much everything you described, including the twist ending. The trailer also shows drawings on the floor. But I have to say it doesn't look remotely familiar to me (though it has been a while).

you have FOUND IT !!!!! OMG THANK YOU !

You're very welcome. We can both sleep soundly tonight.
we have been looking since yesterday !!!! its been driving us CRAZY !

Yay, I've only read through the titles and synopsis of hundreds of mental asylum movies already.

Yeah, I'm going to watch it (again?) and see if this is even the movie I was thinking of because nothing in the trailer looks familiar. I could've sworn the girl was a blonde, ha. But it's happened before, so maybe while watching it it'll all come back to me.

i only remember a small clip from the one i was thinking about it has a girl in a white dress drawing the same circle over and over on the floor. But she was alot younger though,and the movies was alot "darker" than that one.

i only remember a small clip from the one i was thinking about it has a girl in a white dress drawing the same circle over and over on the floor. But she was alot younger though,and the movies was alot "darker" than that one.
Me, too. In my memory she's younger, blonde and is wearing white. I think our movie doesn't exist.

Yeah, I'm going to watch it (again?) and see if this is even the movie I was thinking of because nothing in the trailer looks familiar. I could've sworn the girl was a blonde, ha. But it's happened before, so maybe while watching it it'll all come back to me.
Me, too. In my memory she's younger, blonde and is wearing white. I think our movie doesn't exist.
Hey - you guys should try putting it up in Movie Questions - maybe someone else might recall it for you ...

Hey - you guys should try putting it up in Movie Questions - maybe someone else might recall it for you ...
No, it just doesn't exist. I've accepted this and now must let it go.