Your Favorite Movies that make you Think

Tools    

There are probably more, but right now the only one that comes to mind is Frailty ....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Save the last dance believe it or not made me think, i watched it with the director's commentary on and it just made me think about my relationships with people from different cultures and stuff.

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
yeah... i often thought, why am i not married to Julianne Moore?
You and I know she suffers from Froggiephobia.

"Jacob's Ladder"

Anyone who watches it and hasn't seen it yet will be clueless until literally the last 30 seconds. I was.

Appy-polly-loggies
American Beauty I think by far made me leave watching it, thinking about what the hell I was doing with my life, it was more of a moral thought I gues, but still no other movie made me think so hard about things!

Oh, yes. There will be blood....
Errr......Identity. I've watched the movie like three times to try and figure it out, and now I've given up.

Appy-polly-loggies
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
american beauty totally made me look at stuff differently, Wes Bentley's character and Lester Buhrnam made me think
^^^^^
What exactly did it change your veiws on, for me it was all about like life and waht the hell I was doing, a friend of mine stoped smoking for some reason I dont know but it was deff one powerfull movie!

Originally Posted by xResidentEvil3x
Errr......Identity. I've watched the movie like three times to try and figure it out, and now I've given up.
What are some of the things your trying to figure out with that movie?

motivationally deficient
da moovy dat made me fink is donnie darko. jake gyllenhaal's only decent movie. i mean celler door?? that got me thinking

the Brave
the perfect world
both one of the saddest movies i know

Neutral Milk Hotel
I heart Hukabees very good meaningfull movie also very funny.
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Lost Highway
Mulholland Drive
Donnie Darko
Swimming Pool

Neutral Milk Hotel
I heard Muholland Drive was so confusing that it was almost unbearable But I would Like to see it.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Originally Posted by Conformist
^^^^^
What exactly did it change your veiws on, for me it was all about like life and waht the hell I was doing, a friend of mine stoped smoking for some reason I dont know but it was deff one powerfull movie!

It just made me think about death differently, it also affected the way i write my stories too because it gave me another style to look at and be inspired by.

Angels in america really made me think, by the end of it all i was like 'whoah'. Threshold of Revelation my friends

donnie darko (only bits make sense to me)
a clockwork orange ( i like the political comment and the ending really does make you think about what true corruption is).

The End Has Come
I, Robot
Donnie Darko
Antitrust
X-Files
Canadian Bacon
The China Syndrome
Cop Land
Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978)
The Net
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Sneakers
Enemy of the State
The Arrival
Contact
Cube
Pi
Fahrenheit 451

Just to name a few!

Neutral Milk Hotel
Ill add I heart Huckabees to my list as well. really an amzing film.