Terminator 4 ?? i hope they make it

Tools    

Sam
Woody is me but Sam is my name
I done the new thread below about pokemon now i would like to think that there is a Terminator 4 coming out.. it could be called Terminator 4 - the death of the machinces or Terminator 4 victory of mankind.. you know, something like that.

I hope they wont come out with T-4...but I know they will. Regardless T-3 sucked and it ruined the series that could have done just fine without it.

I don't understand why people back it so much. It's garbage put on film.

Sam
well... I liked t-3, i thought it was brill! I cant understand why you dont like it, but actually... i put up this thread for people who like terminator.. sorry m8.

I ate all your bees.
Terminator 3 was a good film. Its nowhere near Terminator 2, but it was enjoyable.

Sam
I agree with you, just like i said it was Brill, all the Terminator films actually fitted out.. i mean the whole story was EASY to understand

I enjoyed T3 also. It fit well with the storyline and was a absolute ball to watch.
As for a Terminator 4, I heard that if it's done it is going to be focused towards a whole new direction... away from the other three.

Sam
Yes.. that is what i mean to say, storyline goes well, a very true comment you are making about a WHOLE new direction, it could be very hard to make the story PERFECT for T - 4 plus i dont think Arnie will be playing his role as terminator here.

Sam
*just testing my information*

Terminator is one of the best series ever! T1+2 were better than 3 but it was great too. Cant see why ppl dnt see how there can b a T4 when there is such a need for it after T3's ending!

I ate all your bees.
I assumne they will be filming the whole living in the bunker, the machines start to take over, they send Michael Beihn's character back in time, they send Arnie from T2 back in time, Then John is killed by a Terminator, then they send back Arnie again from T3. After all this is over I assume they win the war

Sam
Thats now, maybe in the future we will win.. a long way into the future after they send those things back in time.

I also enjoyed T3, although I am a pariah in other circles for saying so...(*runs away while being stoned*). Ok---I believe The Rock is going to be the new "Terminator" in Arnie's place, and I am satisfied with that result.

As for T4, I sincerely hope that it takes place directly following the events in T3, and shows the destuction of "life as we know it" and the ensuing machine v. human war. I mean, we were left with John and Claire Danes in the bunker, while Skynet took over the world. It was the beginning of carnage, and I, for one, would like to see the progression of it.

Originally Posted by jrs
We lost the war. The machines won.
True, but we beat them back.

Well their gonna have to wait for the gov to leave office before t-4 comes out... i mean we cant have the leader of california filming a movie when he needs to be in the offices.

Originally Posted by that70sguy10
Well their gonna have to wait for the gov to leave office before t-4 comes out... i mean we cant have the leader of california filming a movie when he needs to be in the offices.
Please man! Arnold's not coming back. That's why there is talk of the Rock taking his place.

Here's a tip: use the search feature before creating all of these threads.

Originally Posted by mack
Oh, Sorry!
Hehe, that wasn't directed at you. It was toward Sam.

Rock is awesome! Loved Walking Tall and i think he'd b sweet in Terminator, but wuda bn nice to have Arnie there! Rock wud b a great bad guy..like the guy that kills John!